T W E N T Y•F I V E

Marinette|4:00PM|SCHOOL

So many weeks have passed away after the day I apologized to Cat Noir, we met up a couple of days and for some reason after that I didn't get to see him for a very long time. Perhaps with busy with something - of course he is! He's a superhero, sometimes I act as if he's not and he doesn't have other things to do but he does, he's probably fighting crime and akumas right this second and what am I doing? Wasting my time looking at Chloe's purse.

"All right class, the days for us to go to the festival is near by and I would like to take note of event see specifically want to do." Miss says. "Come on now, hands up!"

Kim quickly places his hand up, "Miss! The swimming event!"

I hear Chloe growl in disgust, "I object! Swimming will wet my hair!"

"Well, Chloe this is an event that I want to do and I don't remember ever asking for your opinion!" Kim argues back.

Before they start fighting again, I say, "stop! I said.. STOP!"

They both turn to look at me, with the whole class in silence, I say, "the festival is supposed to bring one half and another half together making it one whole! You shouldn't be fighting and in fact, having opinions on many things are fine just making fun of someone's idea is not."

"Marinette is right, Chloe and Kim." Miss says.

Chloe looks away and then at Miss, "well, I want to go to the light show."

"Light show?" I repeat in confusion.

"There's a quite big event going on with lights which are covered around a huge area and it is celebrated for some important purpose." Nathaniel says.

"Yes, the light show is one of the special extras they're adding in for the festival, if we don't see it this year we may not be able to see it for a long time." Max answers.

I look at Miss with amazement, "I want to go there!

Miss notes down a few more ideas.

"Miss!" I call out to her. "I want.. To go to the main event where the rare flowers are going to bloom."

Miss nods and takes note of it.

After all the note taking, it was break time and everyone headed outside.

I look at Alya and say, "I'll be right behind you, I just need to clear up something."

Alya nods and takes her bag and leaves.

I pick up my backpack and walk over to Miss.

"Miss."

She looks at me in worry, "what's wrong, Marinette?"

"Well.. I."

Miss places her hands on my shoulders as a way of reassuring me and says, "you know you can tell me."

"I really wanted to go to the festival with.. A very good friend but when you said that those tickets are just for us, I was really upset because I realized that I wouldn't be able to bring him to the festival."

"Marinette, I wish I could say that I would allow him to come but the tickets are only accepted for the students of this class and me." Miss answers.

"Then.. I'm not sure if I'll come or not." I say.

Miss with wide eyes says, "what? But Marinette, you seemed so eager to come and now you're doing a sacrifice! I thought we would enjoy this trip as a whole.'

"Miss, I'll try to come but I'm not sure if I would be in the mood."

I look away from her and walk away.

I hope I get to see those flowers bloom but.. With Cat Noir right beside me.