T W E L V E

I was sat down on my knees getting the materials ready.

I look up to see, Adrien who was standing against the pillar and his eyes set on something away from everyone.

It looks like he is lost, lost in the search of something.

I shake my head and look back down again.

I only considered you as a friend of mine!

I squeeze my eyes together and open them when I feel my heart at relief.

Adrien|11:00AM|ART'S ROOM

I look forward with my eyes set on the wall which was far away from me.

I feel my heart getting beaten up by my anger and tears.

Please, Adrien! Not now! Don't let your tears fall from your eyes and create a river!

I scrunch my hand up into a fist and feel the burning heat rise against my fingers.

I let my hand go from the once scrunched up fist to.. Nothing.

I want to apologize to Marinette and my only way of showing up to her is by being someone who is not me.

The only way of telling her I'm sorry is by being a jerk as Adrien and being her friend as Cat Noir.

I feel as if something.. Someone was watching me.

I slowly turn my head to my right and look down to see Marinette whose eyes were set on her work.

I sadly look at her and then take my eyes off of her.

My first real friend and I broke her heart, along with her heart I broke my entire world..

Perhaps this cat needs a break.

Marinette|11:30AM|ART'S ROOM

After finishing my work, I walked over to Miss and asked her if I could have a small break.

I walk away and outside of school and I sit down on the stairs and became lost for awhile.

I look up and see Cat Noir crawling down from one of the street lamps and he stands onto his fours and walks over to me with a smirk on his face.

I look at him in surprise. "Cat Noir!"

"Hey!" He says. "Why is my little princess down?"

"And I didn't mean that literally!" He laughs.

I give him a frown and say, "well, I'm just slightly annoyed that.."

I look at him carefully and say, "my heart was in pain."

He begins to smile as if an idea just popped right into his head.

He takes hold of my left hand and pulls me off the seat and says, "Marinette, I need to show you something."

"Huh?" I question him.

He pulls me off the ground and holds me in his arms.

I quickly place my arms around his neck to hold on.

"Yahhh!" I yell in fright.

If I'm Ladybug and soar through the city like this, surely I shouldn't be scared like this.. Should I?

I squeeze my eyes together so I wouldn't have the feeling or the strange thought of falling but would Cat Noir allow me to just fall like that?

Nope! I trust Cat Noir with my life, I trust him fully with my heart and my soul. I know for sure he wouldn't end my life here.

"Open your eyes!" I hear him say in a gentle, soothing voice which makes my eyes flutter open.

I see him put me back on my own pair of feet as he walks away from me.

"Cat Noir?"

He turns around to look at me, "I'm sorry you always skip lessons because of me."

I shake my head at him as a 'no'.

"No Cat Noir!" I say. "Don't apologize! Besides it's not you.. I sort of have a lot of things in my mind right now.. And I'm glad–"

I look down then up at him, setting my eyes on his green, oblong cat eyes, "–I'm glad that I have a friend like you to be always there by my side!"

He grins widely and laughs, "ha!"

He looks down and instantly I see his smile drop to the ground and change into a frown.

"Cat.. Noir?" I slowly say.

He looks at me with a smile which seems as if he put force into it, "so, can I ask you what your wish was?"

My wish?!

I place my hand over my heart and look over to him, "my wish?!"

"Yep! The one you made at the Dandelion Sanctuary the other day!"

I smile when I remember what wish he was speaking of.

"Oh!" I say. "Well, I wished for something, something I wanted for a very long time."

Cat's face had questions written all over. Questions which could or could not be answered.