"Yesterday when we rescued Gaara. Someone else tried to run me off the road."

My eyes narrow at the information."Could it have been the sound?"

He shakes his head and leans forward with locked fingers.
"Definitely not sound."

"What did he look like?" I ask.

"Shaggy Brown hair and light brown eyes. My skin complexion. Sharp jawline."

I furrow my brows trying to rack my brain for possible faces that would try to stop us from getting Gaara. Someone associated with the sound.
My eyes widen in realization hoping it's not who I think it is.

'Sebastian...'

"What did they want from you un?"

Me and dollfaces attention focuses back in on the group conversation. Our tones were now hushed now.

Gaara leans forward, resting his arms on the table. His eyes were set hard, "They wanted a device. A device of my own creation that hacks into the global satellites and cameras on any technology. It could track down anyone. The device is the reason why people call me Gods eye."

"What would they need something like that for un?"

"Baka, who wouldn't need something like that. Imagine how valuable that device is. To be able to track down anyone." Kakazu states sitting back with crossed arms.

"The real question is who." Itachi speaks up.

Immediately the members eyes land on me making me tense.
"Things are starting to get dangerous." Kisame grins toothily adding more to the thick atmosphere.

"We could use this device to track down the enemy. The sound and your uncle." Sasori whispers in my ear.

My mind was in overdrive. I didn't care about the sound or my uncle. All I cared about was that silver haired bastard. If we found him we find the sounds boss. If we take out the sounds boss then Haru will be at a disadvantage.
||

*thump*

I lean back in my seat as Hidan threw another knife at the picture of our target.

"His names Kabuto Yakushi. He's an expert at recon and is the perfect example of a double agent. He's a slippery one Ill tell you that." Pein exclaimed with a firm tone, our eyes taking in the silver haired teen. He was a force to be reckoned with.
"Fortunately for us. Your success on your last mission let us borrow the Gods eye."

We all perk up as konan walks in, Nagisa as usual following behind. Nagisa comes from behind her but this time instead of his laptop he's holding...
"Fuck I thought you left that little demon at home." I jump leaning back as the cat looked at me with a evil glint.
Nagisa shakes his head rubbing his cheek against the cats. "I'd never abandon max!"

The cat wiggles out of the young boys arms trotting my way. I lift my feet up so I was now squatting on the chair in comical fear. Just as the cat was about to reach my chair, dollface picks it up and scratches behind it ear. My jaw drops once again as the demon begins to purr, putty in Sasoris arms.

"As I was saying." Konan clears her throat turning around her laptop to show a grid with an outline of an eye in the top left corner. After a few seconds, Kabutos face pops up, showing  black SUVs driving towards...