"hey! Hey! It's the king!!!"

"ah! He's together with the queen!!!! my god this is the first time I've seen them together again"

"ah!!! The royal couple is back again"

"my god I'm glad I decided to went early today!!!"

"what's this????" I ask Kana as I read through the comments, on top of it we're the picture of Ryuuji and me together this morning, aside from that, even the picture of the kiss during the school festival is even posted in.

"I did not know our academy had this forum" Rin chipped in as she look on our photo "this one would be good if exploited" we ignored her when her tone started getting dangerous.

"imagine my surprise when I logged in this morning. You did not even tell us that you came to school together with the king"

"that's not important right now, what's important is what was posted here, and what's with the queen? and royal couple?" I even pointed at the post

"right you had no idea. Back in our middle school days especially when the two of you were in the student council the whole middle school section had dub you two as the royal couple. The president is the king of the female students while the vice-president is the queen of the male students" I stare at Kana in disbelief. I never knew the students of this academy were this bored to have created such names!

"Catherine!" I look to my back and saw an excited Meirin bouncing towards our direction

"Meirin"

"hehe. I saw the scene this morning"

"huh?"

"aiya, the king is so gentleman, opening the door for her lady and even holding her hands" my eyes widen up as I immediately cover her mouth.

"tsk, what's the use of covering her mouth when it's already posted in the forum" I grudgingly let go of Meirin.

"I'm pretty sure the whole scene this morning had clear up all the fogs" I look at her in confusion

"Catherine!"

"miss Catherine!"

"I'm so happy to see you two together with the king!"

"it's good that the king is back on your side miss Catherine" I had the urge to run away when my female classmates start crowding in.

"i still had things I had to do, haha" I swiftly head towards the door. Just as I was about to exit, a wall, no someone suddenly block off my exit, because I was rushing over I had no time to stop making me just crash head on. Preparing for a literal body slam I close my eyes and wait for the inevitable but surprisingly it never came.

"careful, cat" when I open my eyes I saw two pair of arms holding me, looking up, I saw Ryuuji looking at me.

"aaaaahhhhh!!!"

"PDA attack!!!!"

"oh my god!!!!!"

"hmm" I answered absentmindedly

"why are rushing out?"

"that..." I look behind me and saw our female classmates then I look back at Ryuuji, unsure of what to tell him.