Chapter 1

Y/N's POV

I struggle to get free pushing through the pain of the rope rubbing against my skin leaving red stinging marks but too desperate to get away from this cage and onto the battle field to wage war with the 6th graders a their leader-

"Ah looks like my little warrior is awake" Speak of the devil he walks closer to me his face shielded by the shadows of the bridge above. I can't believe I lost to this brute I don't dare answer not sure if I'd be able to stop myself once I start he takes pleasure in seeing this.

"Now what's the matter cat got your tongue love" he teased I couldn't take it and try to move closer to beat the living shit out of him.

"Don't call me love! Don't think you've won just yet my friends will come, if they can't stop you I'm sure as hell sure he will" I growl but he just wears a sly smirk he places his rough hand on my face and force me to look up to him.

"Oh I plan on it and when they fail you'll be there to watch it all maybe then that will show you, show everyone not to mess with me" he hissed inching closer to my face able to feel his breath on my lips.

"Sir, they're here" a 6th grader warned as she broke skidding a few feet away on his bike. Save by the bell as he smirked and let go watching him walk away.

"Don't worry this won't take long" he said standing on the back support of the bike and cycled off to war I whispered prayer under my breath.

"How did this happen..."

FLASH BACK STARTS

Y/N's POV

It has been around about a month since my world was turned up side down, my parents got a divorce and it's been absolute hell mom has been trying to do everything she can to keep me happy which I appreciate it was my idea to move since every time we went out it felt like every eye was on us it was like being in a drama, this way we can start fresh and who knows maybe mom will feel better in this quiet mountain town. I wipe my side window and look out at the town while mom hums along with the boy-band playing on the radio this was one of her many ways she tried to be 'hip' she didn't know the lyrics but that didn't stop her from humming until the chorus came on and she would belt out the words it always made me laugh and I joined in while looking out to the town. This was it, our new start let's make the most of it Y/N. We pull into the driveway of our new home the moving van parking outside and giving us a hand in with the heavier stuff.

"Y/N grab your boxes and put them in your room and then you can go explore if you like, just be back before it gets dark" I smile and grab my boxes my mom always reminding me to lift with my legs and take my boxes to my room which already had the bed waiting to be curled up in. I check the time it was still pretty early I start to unpack and decorate my room putting the picture of me and mom on my desk and set up my posters and game counsel the room starting to feel more homely. I stretched out on the bed after folding away my clothes. The unpacking killed a couple of hours I decided to change into fresh clothes and grab a heavier coat since it's cold out, hmmm I wonder if this place gets anything but snow? I slide down the beam and land at the bottom of the stairs. "Bye mom will be back soon and if not a vampire has eaten me" I shout opening the door.

"Okay, I'll watch out for any glittery skinned boys" she replied. I giggle and close the door and start on my adventure. I walk down the street and see a park that would be a good place to start looking for some future friends. I make my way to the park to find nothing- where is everyone ? With my head in the clouds I find myself walking into a trap. Standing around me were a group of boys dressed in brown and black clothing and was accompanied with horns sitting atop their heads, some had wooden sword strapped to their waist while others had bows and arrows. I stood their confused no words were exchanged until.