70. Sweet Sinner

Jeremy's POV;

I wake up to the soft snores and comforting scent of my mate. She shifts underneath me slightly before letting out a small sigh and continues her snoring.

I could get used to waking up like this.

I slip out of bed and throw on a shirt. I stop and stare at my adorable sleeping mate for a moment and take in her appearance. Its my new favorite look on her.

Messy hair, chapped lips, body in an awkward position but she looks at peace and it is so pure.

I walk out and i can already smell freshly made coffee.

"Morning" Tyce mumbles when i enter the kitchen. He eats his toast half awake and stares down at his phone.

"Hey man" i chirp as i pour myself a coffee and begin to pull out some breakfast items. "How'd you sleep?" I ask him

"Meh good i guess, i only had to throw a pillow at Kathryn once last night instead of three times like the other night. I call that improvement" he says with a laugh.
"What about you?" He asks. I smile whilst concentrated on preparing my meal.

"Really good" i tell him honestly with a smirk. He raises a brow at me.

"Hm i can tell. You are weirdly happy this morning" Tyce chuckles and puts his phone down to look at me curiously.

"I guess" i shrug and crack four eggs into a mixing bowl and chop away at some vegetables.

"And you are cooking" Tyce's says in surprise.
"What'cha making me big boy" he teases with a laugh and gives me a fake flirty wink. I roll my eyes and laugh with him.

"Piss off Leison" i laugh off as he continues to poke fun at me while i cook breakfast for me and my mate.

Kendall's POV;

A sound that i have grown to adore wakes me up.

Jeremy's laugh.

I smile at the sound and deeply breathe in the amazing smell of food cooking whilst i stretch.

What's the time?

I look at my phone at it reads 8:13am

I let out a yawn before lazily climbing out of bed. Wait.

How did i get into bed?

I remember last night, me crying myself to sleep in my parents wardrobe with my mothers jacket in my arms.

Talk about depressing..

I smile as i think of the only way i could have ended up in the bed. Jeremy.

I shuffle over to my bag on the floor and pull out a random outfit and my makeup bag before heading into the shower.

In the shower i find myself thinking about everything from my dad to Andrei to my mom. What if my mom is alive? What if my real mom is still alive as well?

I guess I will have to find out.

Kathryn's POV;

I let out a loud groan when the noise of an old squeaky water pipe wakes me from my slumber.

Of course the water pipe goes over my room.

I peel my eyes open and look over at the other bed which was occupied by Tyce, is now empty.

Mmm whats that smell?

I drag myself to my feet as i sleepily rub my eyes and attempt to fix my knotted black hair. I look at my reflection and shrug at the state of my appearance before i sleepily trudge out of my room.