Chapter 15

"EVERYONE!!" I jolted up at the shout that T.D. let out. "YOU GOT SCHOOL!" I looked at the clock that was on a bedside table next to me. 6:00... "WHAT SCHOOL STARTS THIS EARLY?!?!" Allie screamed at the top of her lungs, not caring if anyone heard.

"Cliamic, apparently." I murmured as I got up, stretching. "WE LEAVE IN THIRTY MINUTES!" A scream could be heard and a door opening. "OH YEAH, YOUR HAVE TO WEAR UNIFORMS! THEY SHOULD BE IN YOUR BATHROOMS!"

Uniforms, changes nothing. I began getting ready, noting that the uniforms were cold and dark colors. Sighing I walked out into the kitchen. Chess, Jerome, and Bex, "Allie?" Chess nodded and patted the stool next to her. T.D. Came up and told us that we had to leave now before traffic... and to leave Allie.

I grabbed my bag and walked with everyone else to the elevator, "Hello world- wait where are you going?!" Allie yelled as she came outside.

"School."

I let out a small laugh as Allie screamed at us to slow down as she got into the elevator with us. "Really, you all have no remorse for me!" I laughed a little as we walked on to the bus, "be happy we didn't leave you." I state as I sat down.

T.D. drove us until we came up to a huge modernized castle. "I will be back to pick you all up at 3:30, young masters." He waved us off as he drove off. "Whose ready for the harsh reality we call school?" I asked as we went inside the school gates.

"Non of us but you." Jerome grumbled.

I laughed more with every step we took to the large entrance doors. Bex opened the doors and we were greeted with a harsh burst of wind.

"Chess said that we might've came too early."

"No, you all were right on time." We all looked to a woman dressed in black. "My name is Gothel; I will be your Vice Principal."