Prologue

Yeah, well after all the villains have been *ahem* defeated, Kingdoms upon kingdoms had reunited, some becoming one while others were big enough to be accounted as a state. Rulers were made to represent them and heir-achy reigned high. As to account the villains, they were all booted to a place that was known as the Island of Ying-Yang in the Island there is a city.

The Island was huge and it had two contrasting sides, one warm and hot while the other was cold and freezing. The cold side had fog where the sea was, along with a train to enter and exit. No Villain there can leave but their offspring could as long as they have a legal pass and magic controller.

The higher ups decided to name it Blackmare. A combination word of Nightmare and Black. The Villains forced in there cannot leave, their magic is limited, making it useless to even leave. Badder the villain, higher power they have; main rule of the city with an additional event: There is a 200 mile radius of how far any of the villains can leave by the sea, before getting force-field rejection.

Wait- I forgot to mention who I was didn't I? My names Bex, descendant of the original Beauty and Beast, heir to the throne of my kingdom. The stuff I just informed you all of? Rumors and History I learned and Heard. I'm a somewhat picture perfect son, with one con.