Chapter 3

I woke up to Chess shaking me violently, eagerly I slapped her hands away from me. "We there yet?" Chess nodded. "Ok, I'm up, I'm getting up." I got up and grabbed my suitcase from the top shelf, I followed Chess and Jerome out. Jerome smiled as he waited by the door outside of the train "How many people do you think will be waiting our th-"

"IT'S PRINCE NICK!!"

"A Lot, judging by that scream." Allie confirmed.

"AND PRINCESS ALLIE!"

"WHERE'S PRINCE BEX?!"

"WHERES PRINCESS CHESS?!?"

Jesus Christ. "To the back we go." Nick said smiling as he grabbed the door to the exit and forcefully slammed it shut. We all began to run to the back of the train, then into another cart. We slowly got off of the cart's back entrance and began to try and find the bus that we need to go to the apartment that our parents would be renting out for us for 4 years.

Thankfully we found a guy in the back with the right bus. "Young Masters, your parents have asked me to tell you that they will pay for your education, housing, and travel expenses but not your food. You must find your way with getting food, most of your clothes have also been delivered so you don't need to worry about that and well that is it." Chess narrowed her eyes at him, Jerome looked at her then at the driver.

"What are you not telling us?"

The driver looked back at us nervously then back at the road. "I...am afraid I cannot tell you. But you will see soon." I narrowed my eyes at him then looked outside. "Hey Mr?" The driver looked back at me, "Is it true the weather here is gloomy 24/7, 365 days a year and on the other side it's a tropical paradise?" The driver just laughed.

"Somewhat on this side the sun will rise sometimes and it'll snow but on the other side it will rain too but not as much as here. There is another city on that side but I do not know much about it since I work in this are here."

"Wait. I thought that there was only 1 city."

"No, Blackmare is the name this city but the other city is named Whitedream. There is a college on each side, Blackmare's is Cliamic, while Whitedream's is Tsuriki. You'll be going to Cliamic by the way." He looked at us through the rear view mirror.

"What's with the names?"

"What do you mean miss?"

"Blackmare, Whitedream?? It sounds like a mash of words that you could find when a 12 year old child is writing a book!"

"Well, the names been around since villains had claimed this land. Of course they had to choose the names because-Blackmare had been named by well, a 12 year old child, the first child born here on this island."

"Who was the first child?"

"I cannot answer that either sir. Also we are here."