Chapter V: Thin Red Line

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"What's going on where Cecilia?" asked a female voice. She turned around the see Houki, Charlotte, Rin, and Laura standing next to her.

Cecilia simply pointed towards L/N-sensei's room.

"*Y/N Grunts* What about here?" Y/N asked from inside the room.

"No! Not there!" L/N-sensei shouted.

"Ahh! Sorry," Y/N said.

"*L/N-Sensei Moaned* *Y/N grunted*" came from inside the room.

The girls quickly put their ears to the room's door, completely putting their weight on the door. Not realizing that it was about to fall.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHH!!" The girls screamed as the door fell.

"Huh?" The five of them looked up to see L/N-sensei lying on her stomach on a Japanese cot with Y/N sitting on his knees, adjacent to Sam, looking at the girls with confusion.

"Huh?" He asked.

~LINEBREAK~

"Okay, girls, just what was so interesting about getting my massage?" Sam asked as she was now wearing a navy blue overcoat on top of her light blue yukata. "Hmm?" She asked as she sat down next to Y/N on a chair.

"Oh! You were giving your sister a massage," Charlotte said nervously.

"Ja, that's what we thought at all," Laura said from beside Charlotte. 

The girls were sitting on the floor with their legs tucked underneath them, with a nervous look on their face, with the siblings in front of them on the chair.

"What did you think we were doing?" Y/N asked. 'Are they thinking what I'm thinking?' he thought, looking at the girls with his eyebrow raised.

"Weeell, naturally we-" Laura was interrupted by all the girls covering her mouth with their hands. The other four had a small blush on their face.

"N-Not a single thing," Rin said nervously.

"Yes, we weren't thinking at all," Houki said nervously. While Charlotte and Cecilia nervously laughed.

'Riiight,' Y/N thought.

"Hey may not look like a masseur but he has amazing fingers," Sam said proudly sitting next to Y/N. "Come to think of it, maybe you should all let him do you," she said.

'Sis, PHRASING! Anyone could take that wrongly!!' Y/N mentally screamed at her, while his eyes were wide open at the innuendo.

"HUH?" The girls said together, a slight blush on their face.

~Timeskip brought to you by Y/N giving everyone a massage~

"Y/N, why don't you be a dear and buy us some drinks?" Sam said as she stretched her body.

"Sure," Y/N said with a smile. He got up and walked out whistling.

~Short Timeskip~

Sam walked out holding a beer can in her hand, she sat in front of the girls next to her futon; leaning against it.

Y/N having returned to his room, leaving the ladies to have their girl talk.

"Okay girls, what's with the dead fish expression?" Sam asked with her eyebrows raised.

"Ummm...the thing is....we...uhh..."Houki said nervously.

"You see ma'am, this is the first time we have even spoken to you in this way," Charlotte said, trying to save her friend the embarrassment.

"Okayyy~," Sam said, as she popped the beer can open. "We're finally getting down to the nitty-gritty huh?" she asked and took a big gulp of the beer.

"Ahh!" She said as she stopped drinking, a faint blush on her cheeks. 

She straightened up, and asked, "So, what do you girls even see in him?"

"Huh?" The girls asked nervously. A little shocked at the sudden question.

"I mean my brother has his uses to be sure, for example, he's good at cooking, housekeeping and he gives fantastic massages," She said. "So, if any girl gets him she would be lucky," she said with a grin.

"That said he comes for a price," Sam said with a teasing smirk.

"He's for sale!?" The girls asked with an excited tone, together.

"No, you fools," Sam said, standing up.

The girls groan in response, "Awww...."

"Listen, if you're a real woman, you've got be willing to do whatever it takes to nuke your rivals," Sam said with her right hand holding the beer can and her left hand on her waist.

"Get with the program kiddos! Okay?" She said, then taking a big gulp.

---

A/N: That's that!

Sorry for making it short, however, it was necessary for what's about to happen next! 

Anyways, was that good? Did it suck? What could be improved? Tell me in the comments!

Please do vote, as it tells me you're enjoying the story so far!

Now for the big question: Are you guys okay with incest?

The thing is, I can do two things, one not write a lemon about it and say that your sister and you are in love and spent the night together, or I write a lemon for the incest. Really up to you guys. I am okay with either, as long as it doesn't offend anyone!

Peace!

~TheWidowMaker