Hold Me Tonight.

We got back into the warm bus.

When everyone was asleep, Shayley got in my bunk again. We fell asleep together. But I woke up in Shay's arms still. I looked at him, and moved his long hair out of his face. I saw his eyes open slowly. "Thats something I want to see when I wake up." He smiled. He put his head towards mine and kissed me. 

"Will you be my girlfriend Abigail?" He asked. "Oh my gosh.. Yes, Yes!" I said smiling. 

ONCE WE FINALLY GOT TO TORONTO. 

When we got to Canada we were assinged hotel rooms since we were preforming and competing here. 

I was with the plastics. 

Aka. 

Gielle. 

Brandy 

Ariana 

I sat my bags on the bed I wanted. "No get up. I want that one." Brandy said. "Just let her have that bed Brandy." Gielle said taking some stuff out. "No. Get up." 

I grabbed my bags and went to the one closest to the door. 

So if someone broke in I would be the first one to die. COOL. 

We had about an hour to roam around so Shay and I met up and we walked around with Austin. "Its like you two were ment for eachother." Austin said. 

Shayley was holding my hand and I was curled into his chest because it was below 40 degrees. Shay kissed the top of my head. "I agree." I looked up and he kissed my lips.  

"Ew Stop. You guys are worse than Brandy and Alan." 

Yes. Brandy, the bottle blonde big boobs bitch, is dating little red head baby Alan. 

Anyways. Austin ended up finding Gielle and hanging out with her while Shayley and I got time alone. "C'mon." He said smiling. We ran around this big fountain and behind a building where no one was. He kissed me hardly and put his hands on my hips. "We are going to meet here at 12 tonight, and wear something nice ok?" He said. 

"STUDENTS! BACK TO YOUR ROOMS!" We heard Mr. Johnson yell. "But what if we get caught?" I said. "You wont. You will be with me." He smiled and winked. Shayley walked out first so no one thought we were doing anything. Then I came out. 

"Hello Abigail." Mr. Johnson nodded. I smiled then walked up to my room. 

I put the card in the door and walked in, and Ariana was the only person in there.  

I sat down on my bed then called Ronnie. "Hey im here." I said. 

"Okay, you're safe?" 

"Yes." 

"Okay, have fun." He said 

"Okay, bye." 

I hung up the phone. "So. Are you and Shayley like a thing now?"  I looked at her. "Yeah. We are dating." I said smiling shyly. "Well watch out because I saw him flirting with Brandy a couple minutes before we both got here." She said 

My heart sank. "Thats impossable. I was just with him a second ago." 

"You never know." Ariana said walking back to her bed. 

Thoughts ran through my head. Is that why he left before me? 

-Hours later-

I laid in bed at 11:45 waiting for it to turn 12 already. 

Screw it. 

I grabbed my ket and slipped my jacket on over my skirt and tank top. I ran to the back of the building and saw Shayley standing there in jeans and a nice shirt. "You're here early." He smiled. He embraced me in a hug. "Yeah. I uh. Coulden't get somethings off my mind. So I though I would just wait here." He frowned. "Whats on your mind baby?" 

He called me baby.. 

-FLASHBACK-

"I love you baby," He said before putting the gun to his head. "No! Dont go!" I screamed. I heard the bullet shoot and his body hit the ground. I stood there in shock as I saw my boyfriend's body lay there motionless. 

I sat in that spot for three days crying the words: Why did you leave me Max..

The week after I was put into Rehab.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

"Abigail? You ok?" Shayley said putting his hand on my arm. I wipped the tear away. "Yeah.. Sorry." I said trying to shake off what I just saw in my head. "Are you sure?" He asked. "Yeah im fine. I just remebered something from my uh. Past." I said trying to get the message that I didn't want to talk about it. 

"You want to talk about it?" 

Oh my god Shay. 

"Uh. I will probaly star you know.. Weeping." I said very uncomfortable. Shayley hugged me tightly. "Im here if you want to talk Abby." He said. 

I gave him a weak smile then kissed his lips. "Okay, lets go." He said grabbing my hand. 

"Where are we going?" I asked. "You'll see." He put a blind fold on me. "Shay-" 

"Shhh!" 

Pretty soon our long walk came to a end. He took my blind fold off. 

I looked into a lake with the light of the moon and stars sprinkling on top of it, like a black cake. Shayley's phone started to ring. "Hey." 

"No he isnt. Shit." 

Shayley grabbed my arm and we ran to the hotel. "Shayley whats happening?!" I Yelled. "Johnson is doing room checks. Run to your room and lay in your bed." 

"Wait." Shay said as I was running to my room. He ran to me and kissed me. "Okay go." He said. 

Once I reached my room I quietly slipped in and took my skirt off and put the blankets over my head. 

"ROOM CHECKS!!" Mr. Johnson said waking all the girls up in my room. "Okay, you're all good." He said closing the door. "Its 12 am, why the hell is he doing this now?" Brandy muttered. 

Soon enough I fell asleep. 

"Wake up." Gielle said softly. "What?" 

"C'mon we are going into the city." She smiled. 

I dont know why I didn't like Gielle. 

I tied my long red hair into a pony tail and slipped some jeans on. All of the class went in groups. So I was with Brandy, Gielle, and Ariana. I saw the guy's group with Shay, Austin, Phill, and this other guy that I haven't met yet. 

Shay gave me a small wave and smiled, but Austin ran and kissed Gielle. I looked down for a moment, then felt someone's hands on my hips. I looked up and saw the friendly blue eyes. 

"Hi Shay." I smiled. He kissed me lightly. "Hi Abby." 

"We should all stay together." Gielle said. I smiled. 'That sounds like a good Idea to me." 

"God you guys are making me miss Alan." Brandy said. I glared at her. What she ment by "She misses Alan' is she misses using Alan for sex. 

We ended up staying all together, and going to the lake Shay and I went to last night. He looked down. I kissed his cheek. "Its ok." I whispered. 

The picture is Austin and Gielle when they were married. c: The song is Covette once again.