Blame it on the rain

Austin pushed me up against the wall, kissing me sweetly, tracing the seam of my shorts, making the goosebumps all over my arms rise up. "I want you." He whispered into my ear, making me shutter. He carefully laid me on the bed, moving my hair from my eyes before landing his lips on to my collar bone. "You should be with me." He spoke again, breaking the sound of our breathing. 

Max (Green) hovered over me, hungrily, kissing my neck roughly letting the goosebumps rise on my skin as he laughed evilly. "Just like old times huh Abby." He said ripping my shorts off, as I wimped feeling his nails scratch my thigh. "Take it easy." I begged. His eyes grew dark, and a joker smile rose upon his lips.

"Abby!" I heard through the window. I woke up feeling guilty of ever sleeping with them. I picked my head up off the roof. "Why are you sleeping out here?" Shay asked rubbing his eyes. I yawned and ran my fingers through my hair. It was still dark out. "What time is it?" I said looking at him. "Its 3 am. Why are you out here?" He opened the window more. I sighed. "I need to tell you something, Shay." His eyebrows furrowed. "Get inside, you're going to freeze to death." I got up, cracking my back, and climbed through the window. 

He sat down on the end of the bed. I felt my stomach drop almost a dozen times, but i knew I needed to tell him about Max and Austin. I picked at my nails, feeling the tears drip down my cold cheeks. "I-I slept with Austin and Max." I looked up. His breathing went short. "...how long." He said barley audible. "What?" The tears dripped off the tip of my noes. "How long, Abby?!" He yelled, getting up. "It was just a one time thing! Im sorry!" I said flinching. "We've been dating for a year and a half, and we're engaged. We're young, and yeah we haven't been dating for that long. But i love you! I need to know if you feel the same-"

"Shay!" I snapped. 

He stopped talking, and looked at me.

"Shay.. I think we should wait." his blue eyes suddenly became bluer, and his cheeks turned a shade of pink. His eyebrows furrowed, but not in the mad way. In the sad way.

"Wh-what?" his hands became clammy when he took mine. "We can make this work, Abby." 

"Shay. I just. I think it would be the best if we took a break before we do all this. You know, see if we're ready for such a big commitment." his eyebrows gave, and relaxed a little.

He stayed quiet for 5 minutes, then shook his head.

"Okay. Okay. I agree." He said. "We aren't breaking up though, right?" he assured. I shook my head. "No. We- we just need to see if we're ready. I'll still go back with you to California and stuff, we just need a break." He grabbed my arms. "Only if I can still do this." 

He pulled me in close, and hoved his lips over mine, barley touching. Teasing. His noes touched mine in the slightest bit, but it was enough to drive me crazy. He slowly slipped the ring off my finger, then stepped back. "I'll save this." He smirked. I rolled my eyes. "Its late, lets go to bed." I said. 

~

I woke up, and there was a note on the pillow. 

'I bought a plane ticket and left this morning for California, Austin's mom isn't doing well and he wants you down here too. I expected you to want your truck with you, so I didn't wake you. Leave by tonight, and you'll possibly make it. -Shayley" 

IM SORRY ITS SO SHORT!! I needed to get a chapter up because people kept messaging me saying they needed this so here sorry. Abby on the side.