Train of the Rain

Start from the beginning

Jimin soon left. Jungkook followed after him. "Jimin." Jimin stopped in his track and turned around. He tilted his head a bit as his eyes landed on Jungkook.

Jungkook ran up to him. He grabbed both of Jimin's hand. "I'm sorry I overreacted. I know that you and Taehyung are just in the past. I should have taken the problem differently," he said in an apologetic tone. Yet, a part of him felt off about the words.

Jimin looked a bit surprised and worried. "Jungkook-"

"Will you forgive me?" Jungkook looked into Jimin's eyes pleadingly. As he did so, he remembers why he did like Jimin. All their memories.

Jimin looks down at Jungkook's hand then up at his face. He should've felt happy that Jungkook came back to him but, he wasn't. He didn't like Jungkook. Jungkook was just a tool.

(1 month later)

Seokjin stood at the counter watching Jungkook and Jimin. They both sat on the sofa cuddled up with each other watching a movie.

Jungkook and Jimin soon got back together. They then went public as a couple. Now, they were a big thing. Really popular amongst everyone. Jin shifted his attention away, down to his phone.

Jungkook gifted him with it. He reads the article. 'Both Jungkook and Jimin are going to the JFS. Who's going to win Best Male Actor award?' That was right. The award show was going to happen soon.

He then felt a wave of nausea come over him. He stumbled back. That was happening to him lately. He didn't know why.

Soon Jimin went home as Jin continued cleaning. "Jin, are you fine?" Jin's back straighten immediately. "Did you go to the doctor's like I told you so?" Jungkook propped himself next to Jin.

They were both sitting outside with the view of the night sky and bright moon. Jungkook's face creased with concern. "I didn't." Jin looks down. Jungkook lifts Jin's chin up.

Jin could feel himself get flustered. His feelings for Jungkook had deepened over time. He thought they would have gone away but they didn't. "Thanks for being here when I need you," Jungkook spoke softly to Jin.

He turns his body and leans against Jin's back. They stayed like so for a while. "Jungkook?" With no reply Jin slowly turns around and moves Jungkook off of him. Jungkook's eyes were closed as he leaned a bit forward.

Jin holds him still and unintentionally happens to admire his features. He wanted to lean against Jungkook. Receive the hugs he gives to Jimin. 'No!' He pushes the thoughts away.

I can't like him. I can't like him. He's already in love with someone else. Jungkook suddenly opens his eyes. "Did you really think I was asleep?" Jungkook moves his eyebrows side to side teasing him.

Jin removes his hands. "Um..no?" Jungkook laughs and puts his hands on the ground to support his weight, leaning back. "You should go home now." Jin nodded before standing up and rushing away.

'He's cute. Always so alert. Always so worried' Jungkook was smiling at his thoughts without knowing so.

Taehyung's p.o.v

"Taehyung, do you want me to help you with that?"

I look up at Hoseok from the kitchen. Hoseok was on the sofa, chin propped on his hands. His cheeks were tinted with a soft pink. I wonder why?

I gulp for some reason looking back down on the cutting board. "I'm fine," I mutter. I can hear footsteps as I continue cutting. Why was I feeling this way? I turn my head.

Hoseok was looking over my shoulders so close to me. Realizing how close we were I tensed. Our skin could brush if I moved anymore. That included my...lips touching him.