Feeling not Thinking

Damp, cold and smooth... Like a wet slap to my cheek. I shot up and looked around, Xanders house... Of course I would fall asleep here. It was as though I had been destined to find myself repeatedly in the awkwardest situations.

It would be really creepy if someone decided to sit near me and watch me sleep, some people just don't know their personal boundaries. And as I woke up with Tanyas face inches from mine I learnt a new definition of personal bubble.

Shit, a word defined as a complete understatement of my complicated feelings at this given time. Everything felt churned up inside of me.

What was I doing with myself. Not just at this moment, I meant in general waiting for this baby to come along, I didn't feel like I was living life like a normal person I felt like I was wasting time hoping that the more I wasted the quicker something good would happen to me.

'What's it like to have a child?' I burst out sleepily rising up on the sofa.

'The birth bit? Worst pain you will ever encounter.'

'I meant in general, from start to finish.'

'I love my son, don't get me wrong but it isn't everything romantic like the 'Twilight - Breaking Dawn'movies bring it out to be. I wouldn't be without him but with a child you aren't your own person until they're old enough to go play on their own, not going to work gave me depression up to the point where me and my fiancé take work shifts, then I don't get time to be with my fiancé.' Tanya seemed like a woman you would respect and fantasise of being until those words left her lips.

'Do you wish you'd never had your son?' I mumbled holding my tummy defensively.

'No, of course not. I'm sorry I am not being a very good...enthusist.'

'I would rather you tell me the truth than for me to go and believe everything will be a fairy tale.'

'I have not had sex in 6 months, we're always too tired at night and in the day we can't get alone. I've been so horny I've taken up fingering myself in the shower...' She let loose causing my cheeks to feel warm and hers to turn red.

'Why don't you get someone to look after your son?' I asked trying to ease the tension.

'Xander lives with us and I wouldn't trust anyone else with my baby.' She giggled. 'Guess it's my own fault then really.'

'Maybe I could take care of him for a night?' I offered hoping I could gain some childcare experience.

'That's a great idea! Xander could stay over at yours and you could look after Charlie together.' I could almost see the teenage in her bouncing up and down in excitement.

'So this weekend?'

'Yes, oh yes please. But Zofia heed my advice, have so much sex before you have this baby and you will thank me for suggesting it.' She smiled stood up and walked to the door. 'Xanders in his room just so you know.'

I wasn't sure if the thought of sex had made me horny or whether Tanya had just made me feel deeply uncomfortable, either way I made my way up the stairs and crept my way into Xanders room.

As I shut the door behind me with a soft click he spun towards me, shirt half undone and stared.

'I was just thinking about you.' He laughed quickly buttoning his shirt up.

'Funny, I was thinking about you too.'

'Oh really, care to share?' My core quivered with the undying thirst to be filled.

'You look good in a shirt.'

'Thanks, and you look good in my sisters trousers.' His mouth corners turned up.

'You have no idea how embaress I am.'

'I do, first GCSE exam I ever had I sat down and pissed myself. I had to walk through an entire exam hall with a wet patch travelling down my legs. I had no reason to piss myself, you however are pregnant and beautiful so that itself has two excuses.'

In that few moments of his lips moving I could feel my body leaning back as if I was ready to spring, the word beautiful just made all my self restraint collapse.

I undid the trousers slowly as Xander kept contact with my eyes. 'So I'm going to work in a little while, feel free to hang around with Tan or go home...' As the trousers hit the floor with a satisfying thud, Xander moved towards me in a quick motion and stuck his fingers between my thighs.

'I probably shouldn't do this.' Xander spoke quietly as two fingers rubbed against bare skin.

'I'm begging of you. Relieve me.' I whispered seductively opening my legs wider inviting him in.

'Zofia, are you sure?' He asked half reluctant to say the words.

'If you don't stick something hard in me I'm going to use my own fingers.' And with few threatening words his fingers were in deep caressing my nerve filled clit and g-spot all in one amazing motion.

It felt so amazing to finally be satisfied. Grabbing my breasts I moaned quietly enticing him more. With other people in the house once again I felt like a school child trying to have sex without the parent downstairs hearing.

'Xander please take off your trousers, I want to see how big you are for me.' I gasped as his manhood was freed from his tight boxer shorts, he certainly was ready for entering.

'Permission to trade fingers for cock?'

'Permission granted.' I growled as I flopped onto his bed spreading my legs wide and stroking my tightening thighs.

He hovered above of my aching body and begun kissing my neck, all whilst teasing my hungry opening.

As he got further and further inside of me I shaked indelight as he began to speed up.

'We can't spend to long on this now can we? Mustn't let anyone walk in on us like this.' Xander smiled thrusting faster and faster. 'I'm going to cum.'

I squeezed my legs tighter allowing my clit to be rubbed more violantly. 'Cum in me you bad boy!' I demanded into his ear.

Relief washed upon me as my body relaxed and I came, quickly followed by a warm flooding feeling inside of my vagina.

'You are so goddamn amazing Zofia.' He laughed standing up quickly and putting back on his trousers.

I wouldn't go as far as calling a woman who didn't know who the father of her child amazing...