Bendy

Eyes wide, I smiled as I stretched and rose from beneath the bed sheets. Recollection hit me immediately, my face blushed. I had been so happy that I could barely remember how I had returned to the hotel.

It was, if I can recall correctly a hell of a night to remember. That was the night life people lived for.

My insides were still throbbing, it felt as though he was in me. But he wasn't anywhere to be found, he hadn't lingered and stayed the night.

I leaned over to my bedside table and popped out a Wednesday tablet, this was the only thing stopping our pleasure from turning to circumstance. Funny how he hadn't asked me if we were safe, I guess that's what you get with players. It wasn't my place to complain anyway, just because the guy goes in doesn't mean he has to be in control.

I smiled, just slightly overjoyed about the greatness of this holiday. Hawaii wasn't going to be a place easily forgotten. Normally I'd be able to do nothing but freak about whether my holiday replacement was doing my work right, and whether they were filing it right but this time... Pleasure is my game.

Only three days in Hawaii and I'd experienced and done things I'd never even had planned out to do. Then the memory of the two girls panned its self into my head, I quivered slightly and decided to have a shower to cleanse the thought.

After showering I dressed and went down to the bar to eat breakfast. The dining area was fairly empty and I suddenly felt the aftermath of having company and then not. My toast clogged in my throat as I thought about my future, I was having fun now but how long would it be until I was too old. Too old to find love, get married, have kids... Daunting... My appetite had suddenly deceased.

Live for the now! Today I was going to do something that didn't consist of outdoor hanky panky, whether that was simply Hawaiian shopping or surfing lessons... Who was I kidding I hate shopping and I can barely balance on my own two chubby toed feet. Just because you're on holiday doesn't mean you have to do anything productive right? There's no rules against having a simple dirty holiday?

Toast half digested and holding down belches I teetered to the poolside, of course Lucas was working at the bar looking as hot as ever. Unlike the past two days he barely sent me a second glance. Had he finished his fun with me? Was there someone else better? Am I boring? Does he think I'm fat? Because if he's that low! I went off to myself, suddenly wary of my body. Although everyone was in a costume the colour I was wearing felt too bright.

I left Lucas and his busy self venturing round the hotel lobby.

Couples were sat on sofas holding hands and gazing lovingly into each others eyes, a pang of jealousy ripped my heart a little. I envied all those happily in love.

'Excuse me ma'am?' A petite woman asked from behind tapping my shoulder.

'Yes?'

'Would you like to join in on our yoga class today?' She asked politely but pointing madly at a board. Yoga in a swimming costume?

Lucas entered the lobby his eyes met mine. 'Yoga, I'll give it a go.' I answered smiling turning my back to Lucas. Two can play it hard to get.

The woman led me to a room with several blue mats lain out, three were occupied by small women all wearing only slightly more than me, it was easy to say I was the tallest there and the most exposed.

'Right ladies, let us start with a breathing exercise. Copy me and take deep breaths.' She stood up straight and held her hands to her stomach. 'In. And out. In. And out.' I tried not to chuckle to myself the serious vibe about it was like laughing has.

Then suddenly the lady was laying down, bending her knees over her head and stretching out until her legs were straight up towards the ceiling. I wasn't greatly flexible but I did it, however from the gracefulness of the other women I wasn't exactly professional looking in the slightest.

For a while we went on like that, breathing and knotting ourselves up into tight balls until we were certain our legs were going to be stretched a foot longer by the next morning. Even through the pain, the satisfaction of doing it was quite great.

Once the session was over the lady congratulated us on our bendiness and insisted we come back again.

To my surprise Lucas was stood outside of the room grinning like an idiot at me. 'You are so so sexy.' So much for playing hard to get, teasing him even more I stood in front of him and bent down touching my toes so my ass was millimetres from his belt loop. I could practically feel his breath on me.

As I turned back towards him his eyes widened. 'I need to show you something.' And with that he had his hands on the outside of my thighs and was leading me into the elevator. Another couple climbed in just before the door shut smooching and groping for eyes over PG. There was public and then there was PUBLIC.

'I'm sorry.' Said the brunette women.

'We're on our honey moon.' Finished the guy giggling and kissing her again. I wanted to sigh, I wanted that. The couple looked the same age as me, if not younger.

The elevator binged and they got out, I nearly got out too before Lucas pulled me back in.

I had wondered how long it would take to see where Lucas stays I hadn't bothered to guess if it was here or not, but now he was taking me there.

Well, that's what I thought until the door shut and Lucas slammed the stop button.

'What are you doing?!' It wasn't exactly a big elevator and everyone had that slight claustrophobia in them.

'Don't worry.' He tucked my hair behind my ear and kissed my neck until I moaned so much that he began sucking.

My hands roamed his back, rubbing against his firm ass. A stiffness lodged its way between my legs teasing me. It wasn't long until I had unzipped his trousers and removed his manhood from his pants.

'Before, you have to show me your favourite yoga position.' Considering I had only just done it for the first time, I was a little stumped, but finally I demonstrated the position with my knees by my head. He moaned and pulled my swimming costume aside, sliding himself in and firmly thrusting in and out.

Lust and pleasure. If you didn't need food and water you could live off sex.

The elevator rocked, Lucas was breathing heavily making me wetter and wetter.

'Please harder!' I begged, he was fully emerged nothing could stop us as my hips met his. And then...sweet release, that intoxicating scent, we smelt so great. He exited me his juices visible, I placed him in my mouth and licked him clean.

'So good.' He breathed. We straightened ourselves up, he placed a key in the wall and we were moving back down.

How many more places could I possibly have sex? I had said no outdoor hanky panky and I had got my wish.