Death's Scabbard : Rarities

Florence's POV

"My name is Zoe Hikari, so.. do you have any questions?" she said.
"yes, I do have questions"
"sure I'll tell you everything I kno-",
"then lets have a walk together Zoe" I glared at her face then later realized... she's blushing and wearing her cute smile.. damn.

While walking I asked her a lot of personal queations but i suddenly got curious. should i ask her the question?

"do you have."
"have what?"

should i really ask her?

"have what florence?"
"do you have...

food right now?"
oh no she looks pissed HAHAHA.

"just kidding." i added.
"be honest with me okay?"

the most important question I'll ask her is.
"Do you really like me?"

"stupid!! of course not"
she said with a bit of humiliation.

We walked like an hour. Then she saw something at a distance, so we ran towards the thing she saw.

We were outside the thing she saw.
"I think its an old destroyed hidden abandoned laboratory".
She smiled with curiousity and said to me "lets check it out" she holds my hand and pulls me inside the laboratory.

We were inside the laboratory and I saw something glowing stuck to the ground. She tries to pull it out before me and she told me she felt a huge pain in her hand when she touched the thing on the ground, thats the reason she can't pull it out.
Then I gave it a try, when I touched, it glowed so bright that light dispersed from the thing, then it instantly went out of the ground.

"this thing looks very familiar.." i said with a bit of curiosity.

Thats when I realized that it was one of the 7 ancient rarities that my father left.

I was looking at it and discovered that it was a part of Death's sacabbard.
"It was the locket" I gasped.
Then we were going out of the laboratory when the guy that chased me on my first day of school swiped the scabbard locket from my hand, and he laughed maniacally
"is this your little toy Florence?"

"give it back you bast-"

"if you want it duel me" he said.

dont even try me. i need that artifact more than anything.

"challenge accepted."

To Be Continued
Chapter 4 will be out next sunday
Thank You Always for the support ❤