The First Battle

Challenge Accepted .....
Third person's point of view
"before I fight you what is your name?" Florence asked.
"Cinderem. One of the top knights in this academy... Im ranked 9th all in all, anyways. let's start this shall we?" he said with pride.

"In 3...2...1 start!"
As Zoe started the battle,The silence of the battle field was very eary.

As Florence pulled out his short sword, Cinderem pulled out his long sword... They stared at each other in total silence.

Florence's POV

"What should I do?! Im in fear...Should I run?but this is my first fight!!"

"Then he attacked me with an intent to kill. His slow with his long sword! That was his weakness! His lack of speed!
I have an advantage.. " I smirked.

Third person's POV

Florence evaded Cindrem's attack. Florence tried to attack while at the back of Cinderem, but Cinderem used his fire to attack Florence.

"ooohhh that hurts". Zoe said with a bit of concern.

Florence was burned and is now laying down on the ground.

Florence's POV

Im in pain!. So this is where it ends?. I breathed my last breath.....

Where am I? Who is that? His coming! What should I do?!
I closed my eyes. I heard a familiar voice.
Wait this voice.. it's
my.........
my..............
Dad!. I opened my eyes. I saw my dad smiling.
"son!" he hugged me and said "I missed you, but this is not the time, where you'll die, this is just the beginning, I will now unlock your true power that I locked ages ago, the one God gave to you". Then I felt my heart getting stronger.."
I stood up. I feel the power!

Third person's POV

"Ohhh so your still alive, then I'll kill you this time" Cinderem said and then he attacked Florence with all his strength. Florence Opened his eyes, It was glowing bright white. Cinderem felt Florence's power. Cinderem jumped back when he got close to Florence.

Florence came rushing to Cinderem in full speed. He used his short sword slicing trough Cinderems armor.

Cinderems POV

He is not holding back!
He is way to different from an hour ago.
I-I cannot lose! I shall destroy him with all my power. Hmm I shall burn him? He will loss!

Third person's POV

Cinderem burning the whole battle field. Florence is struggling evading the fire. Florence ran to Cinderem's front and used all his strength to pierce him. Cinderem finally fainted, At that moment Florence was very weak. He was walking to Cinderem to get the locket. Then he was knocked down by Zoe .

"HAHAHAHA how much points will I get when I give this to the Academy will I be part of the Top Knights" said Zoe.

" Zoe was this your p......" Florence fainted