Intro

~

Just a Typical HighSchool life..?

I've always hated the expression what you see is what you get. In my experience there's always more to people than what they lead on no matter what they claim and I found that out the hard way. See navigating your life through junior year at a new school seems confusing enough. But throw masked depression and mistakes made for acceptance on there and you end up with the mess that is my life. Oh Victoria the things you do to yourself.

       If my life were a drink it would be that thing you did as a kid where you dumped all the 7/11 slush flavours into a cup and it went dark green. Swamp juice we called it. Yeah, delicious.

Let me tell you a little bit about me life, it's honestly not that interesting but its been pretty okay. It's only just been me and my dad since I was one years old just moving around all over the country every year for his job. But 3 years ago we finally settled for a while in a small french 400k person city that was so culture and people rich. All of my friends were amazing there was believe it or not no drama. Just a bunch of farm kids and hockey players was what my life was.

Now fast forward here I am at 17 I'm a brand new city with brand new people and let me tell you. Watta bunch of snakes. I will come to learn things about where I came from that shape me and the fucked up cards that life handed me and how I played them.

This is how my story goes.

--------------------

This is my actual story :) were going to see how the end goes wether im going to play it out irl or try & be creative and end it the way i want too but yea this is my life. Merci for being interested. Oui je speak le french incase you tried to catch me slipping, even though thats 100% Frenglish.

- V 💗