I was his since I was Five [7]

Aden's POV

I left the shoot, before the kissing shot and got my ass back home. When I finally got there, it was late and as I ran to my bedroom no one noticed me. The door open silently and in that instant I saw a guy standing in the moonlight that was coming in through the window staring at my princess. He turned reluctantly to look at me. He had one blue eye and one brown.

"Who the hell are you?" I asked in a whisper.

He raised one eyebrow as if he had a question than he decided to ask. "I'm Brandon, Tara's best friend" he talked in a deep voice not trying to keep his voice down and I winced and looked at Tara. "You must not know Tara" he exclaimed then continued "Or you'd know she's a heavy sleeper"

"How come I don't know about you?" I asked.

"I made sure your camera men never saw me, also I moved last year, I now decided to move back when I learned that my Tara is married to a cheat"

"How long have you've been here!" I growled, not liking the idea of Tara and him hanging.

"Not long, Tara doesn't even know I'm here yet"

"Well your ruining my surprise" I told him and with that he looked me up and down and he looked confused.

"What Surprise?" he asked.

"I'm home"

He glared at me then shook his head, then he looked at me again with disappointment in his eyes and he sighed a loud sigh.

"My Tara should have married a romantic not a guy who thinks his arrive makes up for everything, if you think your worthy of her, you should of brought her jewelry, candy, or maybe a forgive me bear"

I glared at him, because he was right. Not only that but I was not worthy of Tara. I huffed than I stormed off, not because I was mad but because I was going to go buy my Tara some gifts, expensive gifts.

...........Twenty minutes later.............

I came back up into the room after I got everything I needed. Before I entered I heard voices and Tara giggling and I burst through the door just to see Tara and Brandon laying in bed together.

"Aden!" She yelled with excitement and tried to get up but Brandon held her down. Then he whispered something into her ear.

Tara's POV.

Brandon woke me up and I was surprise to see my best friend. He was telling me all about his new life and asking me stupid questions and we were just having a good time when Aden walked in. Making me more excited than I was seeing Brandon. "Aden!" I yelled with excitement, and I tried to jump up to run to him but Brandon held me down and whispered into my ear. "He's going to give you gifts just do as I told you" I laughed. Brandon told me about his first meeting with Aden and it wasn't love at first site between these two.

"I got you gifts" he said to me while glaring at Brandon.

I waved him away like it was not important.

"I'll look at it later, just put it with all the other gifts I received" I said as Brandon told me to. Aden stormed off not happy at all. I know it was mean but I think it makes up for him kissing another girl and I also have another think I'm doing to him. That's when Josh walked in.

"Aden's pissed that the camera guys never told him about Brandon and when I tried to explain why he just interrupted me and since he didn't listen I didn't go out of my way to tell him."

Brandon and I laughed. You see the reason they didn't take pictures of Brandon was because he was not a threat to Aden, He only wanted me to be separated from people I might fall for and he wanted to see who they were. But I couldn't fall for Brandon, because he was my gay best friend.

"Damn it!" Josh suddenly yelled.

"Some one is being bi polar today" Brandon said looking at Josh with concern seeing as he normally didn't act this way. But before Josh could answer Aden walked in again. Josh punched him right in the left eye so hard that I knew Aden was going to have a black eye.

"What the hell was that for?" Aden yelled

"That was for kissing another girl you ass" Josh growled and Brandon thought he'd join in on the fun and he kicked Aden in the balls. I rushed over and grabbed him and pulled him down on the bed. "Are you ok Sweet heart"

"no, but I deserved it" he grunted.

I smiled when I heard him say that, because that just made me think that maybe Aden loved me as much as I loved him.