I was his since I was Five [3]

He got there completely fast for a guy who is suppose to be extremely famous and hot. How come no one crowded him, how the hell did a loner/invisible person like me not get here before him. That jerk was taking my third to class title! His nerve. Not to mention now almost all the kids who are normally roaming the halls are now filled in this classroom. I've never thought it would be quiet in the hallway.

Seeing as I wasn't getting glared at no one knew I was married to the ass. Also realizing that the seats around him would be crowded and that I hate to be the center of attention I sat in front. When the one minute bell rang people were rushing out of the class to get to their own. Aden glared at me from across the room. Josh was sitting right next to him. I thought I should cool Aden down before he said something I didn't want him to say. To the school I was clanless because I made myself clanless by hopping to one group to another. I was the girl with friends of multiple personalities. If everyone knew I was married to Aden my roaming would have to stop since most of the girls would despise me. So I wrote on a piece of paper.

Let's keep this marriage thing a secret okay?

I threw it at Aden and he caught it before it hit his head making me mad. He read it once, twice, third time the charm. His face got more red every time he read it. I wouldn't say he was blushing, or that he was feeling any other emotion except anger. He glared at me making me look to the front on the class and seeing that it was already starting.

Mrs. Lune didn't introduce Aden as she saw almost everyone knew him, if they didn't they've just come out of a nuclear bomb shelter. She began looking at the name of kids and checking off if they were here or not, occasionally she would call out a name of a kid because she didn't see them. One of those name's happen to be mine. It wasn't because I was the invisible kid, nor that I didn't answer any questions in class, the real reason was because she saw a blonde in my normal seat and usually I'm there. But today, I was rejected by my seat because some blonde sat there to sit by Aden. "Tara Polar?" I was about to say here when Aden stood up sharply making his chair fall to the floor. Everyone turned their heads to witness what the star was about to do. Mrs. Lune looked pestered. She then rolled her eyes in annoyance and said "Is something wrong Mr. Weller?" She was one of the teachers that hated when someone stopped their class for something that wasn't related to their class.

"Yes, her name isn't Tara Polar it's Tara Weller"

Confused looks erupted onto everyone's faces, then Aden lovers gasped and one blurted "She's the one you were married to since five" Then the room went silent and everyone was thinking over all of it. Luckily for me I got some boys who like me and were pointing out the first thing I did. "But he cheated on her, he doesn't deserve her" this is when all the whispers sprang forward every kid having a say in this. Aden was still standing like a idiot. "Silence" yelled the teacher after minutes of no control. The class silenced and all stared at teacher, most likely feeling satisfied if they were silent.

"Tara Weller are you hear" her words were stressed.

"I'm here" I groaned glaring daggers at Aden.

Rich people suck they always get their ways, in everything including marriage and divorce. Then after having that thought in mind I listen to the teacher, finished my homework before class end and when it finally did end I bolted. Running for my next class, By the time I got passed the crowd and got to my locker and to my second class, He was there again before me. The class was filled again and this time I didn't take a seat I did the one thing no one would expect of me I ditched class. Heading for the office with a red angry face. When I busted inside, the principal and the secretary looked scared and then they regained their composure.

"Tara are you sick?" the secretary asked not suspecting that I ditched class.

"No, I have a complaint, I want to switch teacher, Aden Weller is disturbing my learning"