That Night-short-

PALUTENA POV                                                                                                                                                                        ~~~

     I lay with everyone else on the couch as season 1 of Adventure Time was introducing Marceline. As I relaxed, I thought back to today. I enjoyed waking up that morning and shaking Lucina up. I remembered cooking toast for the two of us, and going with Lucina and the others to the record store and enjoying ourselves. I remembered waiting in line and resting my head on Lucina's shoulder, and catching Robin look at us. I smiled to myself.

     I looked behind me to see everyone either sleeping or watching the show, trying to keep their eyes open. I looked up at Lucina, resting with Robin. For some reason, my smile quickly faded. I looked at Lucina's face, noticing how relaxed and comfortable she was. I turned back to the TV, slouching into the couch as I moved Pit's wing off of me. I felt myself starting to drift as I heard Finn and Jake sharing a laugh. My eyes closed, and I drifted off....

~~

     I woke up to a tap on my shoulder. I fluttered my eyes open and saw Lucina looking at me expectantly, still tapping my arm. I smiled, and slowly got off from the couch, as everyone else did. Lucina got up with me, and we started heading to our seperate rooms. I reached my room, but before I closed my door, I noticed Robin waiting outside the hallway to Lucina and mine's room. I peered over to Lucina, who saw him too. She quickly walked towards him, a smile slowly forming on her face, and an almost-frown forming on mine. They talked amongst each other. I quickly shut my door, and went to my closet to get my PJs. I flopped onto my bed, and turned on my phone. My wallpaper was a picture of Lucina and I. It was a picture from when we started hanging out. A smile quickly formed on my faced again. The thought of Lucina and I made me happy with a flush in my heart. I realized the feeling I was getting. I turned to face my ceiling, my eyes widened.

"oh no..."