Record Store

It was the day after the beach, and everyone was exhausted.

"SIIIIGGGHHH, someone put on Adventure Time or something..."

"Pit, we don't have Adventure Time."

"WHAT?!" Pit screamed

Lucina butted in, "how do we not have Adventure Time?" She paused. She glanced over at Palutena with a grin on her face. Palutena had the same grin. Palutena said,

"We're goin out..." She got up from the table, grabbed her car keys, and tugged Lucina's arm.

"We're goin to the record shop." Lucina said, getting her wallet.

"I wanna come!" Pit exclaimed.

"Sure—does anyone else wanna come?..." Lucina added.

Ike, Samus, Marth, Zelda, Link, Roy, Robin, and Peach raised their hands, or everyone in the room.

"FAMILY ROAD TRIP!" Ike yelled, grabbing Marth, Samus, and Robin under his arms.

"YEEEEEEAAAAAAH!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They were at 'The Record Store', with all the music, TV shows, and movies you could ever want.

"Alright, since we can't control several, like, what,eleven people at once, we're splitting up. Link and Zelda, you guys go search for the season 1 box set. Ike, Samus, and Marth, you guys do season two. And that's all I'm deciding." Lucina finished.

"Ah, I see, we only paired up the ships."

"Yah."

"Why is Marth third-wheeling Samike tho?.."

"Cuz there is also MarthxIke."

"Ah, right."

So the rest, Lucina, Palutena, Robin, Roy, and Peach, all went for the box set for season 3,4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10.

So off they went.

As Zelda walked, she noticed how Link was walking very close to her. She tried not to pay attention to it, but he started to frequently butt into her.

"Uh, Link?" Zelda looked at him.

"Huh? Uh-Oh!" Link took a step back. "Sorry, princess."

"It's fine Link... And, you don't need to call me Princess, you know? Zelda is fine."

"Okay."

Link continued to walk, but when he looked over a few rows, he saw Ike grinning at him with a look that read, 'seriously? That's all you got for the girl?'

Link flushed and quickly looked down. Zelda noticed this, and turned around to Ike. She playfully stuck her tongue out. Ike smiled.

"OHHHH MY GAWD, WE FOUND EM!" Pit shouted. Everyone in the store turned to them. Palutena mouthed, 'sorry' to everyone. She nudged Peach. Peach took her arm out, and nonchalantly knocked the DVDs in their bag. They all went to see the others...

"So, where exactly do we find these Adventure Time DVDs?" Ike said, still looking around the store.

"Maybe they're over there?" Samus said, tapping Ike's arm. Ike looked down to her hand and back to where she was pointing.

"Ah!" They went to a corner in the store. Ike looked at Samus. She had a relaxed smile on her face as they walked. "So, what have you been up to lately?" Ike asked Samus.

She looked up at him, caught off guard. "Uh, nothing lately... Why you askin?"

"Curiosity, I guess?"

They just looked at each other. Walking a bit slower They started walking closer together..

"I'm still here..."

The duo turned around to see Marth.

"Oh God, I forgot you were still with us!!" Ike exclaimed.

"Nah, nah, its fine. You two can continue." Marth sassed.

Samus looked at Marth with an annoyed face.

~~

All eleven of the group was now waiting in line. To their surprise, It was a long line.

Robin looked down at his phone. It read 10:31 AM. He looked at the others, they were all waiting contently. Either looking forward at the cash register, or talked amongst each other. He turned to Lucina, who had Palutena resting her head on her shoulder.

He smiled to himself as Palutena rested and Lucina played games on her phone.

Robin looked at his phone, and went to his texts. He went to Cordelia's contact. He looked at the texts he sent last night.

Robin: I'm sorry Cordelia...

Cordelia: I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU! WHY WOULD YOU BREAK UP WITH ME OVER TEXT?!

Robin: Cuz you weren't worth talking to in person? *shrug*

Cordelia: You're terrible.

It then showed that he had blocked her.

~~

That night they all sat watching Adventure Time from the first episode. They were all lined up on the couch, enjoying popcorn and DRINKS. Zelda and Link shared a bag of gummy bears and were very close together. Maybe because there were 11 people on one couch...

Ike had his eyes closed, only listening to the episode playing, and opened one eye and looked to his right. He saw Roy laying down on Marth's lap, Peach playiing with Samus' hair, And Pit and Palutena tossing snacks to each other. Ike then looked to Robin who rested with his arm around Lucina. Ike took a picture and sent it to Link.

Link saw his phone vibrate and picked it up. He looked at the message, and grinned at Ike.

yah.