KiRbS mY gIrBs

TOdAy is openning day for smash...

FOR THE 5TH TIMME!!!!

"what a great day to start something new! Right Zelda?" The elf peasant boy said. Oh his name is Link.
   "Sure.. God you brought more stuff than I did."

"EXCUUUUSE ME PRINCESS... those... those are my weapons!" Link said.

"Whatever. Come on we're late."

The duo walked up to Smash mansion, allowing themselves in. Zelda resumed walking, while Link... he stopped real quick. "It feels so different than the last time.." The princess explored the newly decorated mansion."Where are the other-"

"HEY Z!" Someone said. Zelda turned around to find Pit, in his usual white colored clothes.
"Hi, Pit." The girl said calmly.

"COME ON TO THE-"

"Pit, inside voices, we are inside." Zelda hushed Pit.

"Ok... anyway we're all in the dining hall. And we have some new guys too!" Pit added.
They walked into the dining room to find wild people bustling and bonding together.

"Heeeeey its the normal haired people!" Ike said.

"IKE you can't just say that to people without blue hair!" Ike's companions Marth and Lucina said in unison.

Meanwhile, another conversation bustled.
"So... why were you gone the last time?" Samus said to someone....

"Its a long story..." That someone said. The person looked around and immediately saw Zelda.

"ZELDA!!!"

Noticing,the princess called back,
"Roy?!" The red head was hyped and ran over to her, hugging her and shouting, "GUYS, GUESS WHO'S HERE!"

Everyone turned to Roy, and all together they shouted,
  "ZELDA!!" The group moved over to where she was, and while some people resumed their own conversations, others asked her questions.

  "So... Where's Link?" Palutena asked.

  " Oh, he's right he-" She paused, just noticing he wasn't there.

"LINK!!" She called for him. She walked out of the room and into the main hall. Lucina,Marth,Palutena, Samus, Ike,Roy, and Robin all went with her.

"LI-"

"KIRBY I'M NOT FOOOOD" Link called.

Oh no. Zelda thought.She raced to where he was, and she saw... something.

"Oh my god!" Lucina yelled. Link was sprawled out on the floor, with a pink blob known as Kirby trying to eat his legs.

"Please help me- oh hey guys!" Link said to the others. Once again, everyone shouted together, "Hey!"

Zelda reached down and pulled Kirby off of him, and said, "Why did you go off?"

"The place looked new!" Link answered. All the fire emblem characters added, "that's true!"

" You know what, its been, uh, quite a long day, so lets get some rest" Palutena said.

"Seriously? What time is it?" Lucina asked.

" 1:00 am." Robin said.

"We got here that late?- whatever lets just go to sleep." Zelda said. Soon all the characters were hustling to their rooms.

"Goodnight!" Everyone said strangely at the same time.

After everyone said goodnight, Robin leaned over to Lucina and said,"g'night"

" goodnight" she replied. Lucina swung over and planted a kiss on his cheek. She swung back and closed her door. Behind her was a shocked Ike.

"OMGGGGGGG-"

"Ike, you ass you're gonna wake everyone up!''

"OOPS! Goodnight loverboy!" He said, closing his door quickly.

Robin bird facepalmed, and closed his door.

                    ●~~□~~☆~~●

What did ya think? Good,bad? Eh,whatever. Bye!

        Btw, I think my dad has a crush on my mom.