Let's start

P̶͈̭̝̦̻̻̥̙̎̾̽͛͠ͅͅờ̴̡̡̧̥͙̰̰̪̫͇̣͇̤̥̘̪̹̺͇͖̲̬̫͔̻̙̫̩̫̼͙̮͉̝̘̘͖̉̑͋͌͑͛̀̆̆̒̓̄̑̅̾̓̀͌͌̓̊̃͘͘̚͘͠v̶̧̘͎̼̼̳͍̤̳͇͈̘̳̭͚̱̞̱̝̝̜͇͈͕̘̗͖̙͔̥͙̫͍̞͙̬̦́͑͛͊̔͆̕͘̚̕ͅ ̶̧̡̦̮̥͔̼̭̣̞͇̜̣͙͕͎̥̟̙̘͋P̵̧̢̨̨̙̻̦̘̺̱͉̰͉̟̦̱̱̣̩̫̯͔̫̦̣̲͖̘͎͉̞̐̇̃̉͛͒̽́͛͊̀͌̎̄̌̈́̅̈͆̂̓̂͊́͑̄͂͆̅̂͗͛̎͂̀͘͘͜͜͜͠͝͝͠͠ì̸̲̗̖̲̞̥̖̣̩̽̎̋͋͒͋̊͘ͅņ̸̧̛͍͙̖͖͌̊͒͌̍͋̓̉̔̌́͛͛̆́̈͗̚͘̕͜͠͝͝ḛ̴̢̢̭̗̮̬̺̬̳͖̣̯̫̰̲̳̲̗̦̗̖̥̙̙̆͆͂̓̓̏̊̄̎̈́̈́͘ͅt̴̢̡̥̘̘͎̘̤̯̝͎̖̰̭͍͖̦͐̓̀͛͋̒̑͑͌͜ͅŗ̵͔͓̫̙̜̒̏̓́͗̓́̈́͗̓̂̂͑̕̚͘͝ḛ̸̢̧̢̡̢̧̛͕͙̦͈̝͖̪̜̪̥̼̩̬͉̞̹̮̤̜͕̩͚̣͕̥̤͌̾̇̈́͗̔̑̅̇̿͜͜ͅͅę̶̨̨̪̻͚͓̙̣͇͕̻͗̒͛̈́̆͛̃̓̆̎͂̿̃͆͝ ̷̤͚̣̖̙̮̮̗̤̈̍́̅̌̽́̃̀̋͗͗͆̂̄̑̋̐̚̚͜͝͝͝͝

A long miserable day past and the powder works perfectly they don't remember. I was especially worried about Ford he has a metal implant in his head to protect demons from coming inside.

Didn't realize it was a powder and that a little implant can stop the powder from working.

I have new tricks and they work perfectly. Now to figure out how to get Bill and few friends of the mindscape. I have a small trick but it's going go be difficult with Ford.

He's more clever than I thought, I thought he would be at least idiotic enough to at least fall for some of my tricks.

I have Soos's old break room as a room. This is perfect because it's an empty hallway and for the farthest from everyone's room.

It's late morning and I'm still in my room trying to figure out a few things. I grab the folder I'm each color folder represented each Journal. The blue one was the first, the red was the second and the third is the yellow one.

I heard a faint knock on the door and I hide the folders as quickly as I could. I politely say coming and I see Ford and Stan.

"Good morning." I greeted them politely.
"Fair salutations as well." Ford said.
"Mornin' kiddo." Stan said.
"What can I do for you two?" I asked.
"We just wanted to check on you." Stan said.
"Okay but I feel like there's something else. If there's anything bothering you I could help you with?" I offered.
"He's still hung up on what happened the other day." Stan said.
"I'm as frustrated as are about what happened but, I can't recall anything that happened. I just remember feeling dizzy and then fall asleep like everyone else did." I explained.
"I know, I know I'm overthinking about this. I'm just wondering how it happened." Ford said.
"I'm also very curious about the incident. I also would like to find out more about what happened to everyone, why we all fell asleep." I explained.
"We also wanted to talk to you about something." Stan said.
"What is it? Is it something important? Did something happen to Mabel? Were there any serious side effects to would happen to us?" I asked.
"Calm down with the questions kiddo." Stan said.
"Sorry just very curious." I said.
"We already talked to your sister about this. It took us a while to calm her down." Ford said.
"Three hours." Stan said.
"I see." I said.
"Since you and your sister are old enough, we decided it was time to tell you." Stan said.
"Tell us what?" I asked.
"We have a theory that Bill might return." Ford said.

My eyes widen and I have to look like I was in complete shock. When they told me the news.

"I can't believe it, I thought y-you killed him?" I said looking at Ford.
"As much as I wish it was a lie it's not. I thought I killed him too, I guess when Stan and got his memory back it happened." Ford said.
"Is there anything we can do to prevent this?" I asked.
"There is a way, but it's too risky. I'm not putting you all in danger again." Ford said.
"What happens if he returns? Then you'll be putting us in even more risk. I advise you to to what must be done, instead of waiting for him to return." I said.
"The kid has a point, you never even told me what was the only way to stop it. You better speak up and explain Ford." Stan said.
"I won't put my family at risk again, this is extremely dangerous and with the consequences that will occur. I won't put that on our shoulders again, it's an unstable plan." Ford said.
" Ford listen to yourself. If this is extremely dangerous then we should do it. Me and you we faced alien technology, I faced time baby, I almost got killed by a bunch of human golf balls. We could do anything even if it's dangerous, we can't risk the rest of the town getting injured." I said.
"Time baby?" Stan said.
"Alien technology?" Stan said.
"Human golf balls?" Stan said.
"The only way we can stop this is opening the mindscape. My studies over the years has shown that there has been a rip inside the mindscape." Ford said.
"Which means we have a reason to open the mindscape." I smiled to myself.
"We have to come up with a way to fix the rip in the mindscape, but that will always give Bill and his amry a chance to escape." Stan said.
"Ford don't you have some sort of thing to fix the mindscape? Or open it?" I asked.
"I have something to fix it, but opening it would be a struggle. I have to improve the quality of the substance to fix the rip." Ford said.
"We can work on it together?" I suggested.
"That would be wonderful idea." Ford said.
"We should start as soon as possible." I said.
"We won't be able to get anywhere without the journals." Stan said.