•✨Chptr 8✨•

💫KAMRON POV💫

I woke ready to give Peighton a kiss but discovered she wasn't there. She prolly went to hide cuz she know it's my birthday and imma tear that pussy upp.

"Peighton? Where you at shorty!?" I said walking down stairs.

"I'm right here!" She yelled back at me as she bent over revealing she had nothing on under one of my shirts.

"Happy Birthday, Baby! I cooked breakfast for you." She said kissing me. As she tried to pull away I grabbed her by her waist and deepened the kiss.

"Unh, unh. You gotta wait til tonight!" She said turning around to fix me a plate with my arms still around her waist.

"You sure you want to wait that long." I whispered in her ear as one of my hands went under her shirt. Lemme remind you, wasn't nun under it😏.

She let out a soft moan and replied, "yep."

"You sure?" I asked starting to finger her.

"Stoppp K-kamron!" She said moaning as she pulled my hand out and pushed me back.

"Want breakfast!?" She asked trying to change the subject. No babygirl imma get what I want.

"You know the longer you wait, the more imma tear that up tonight. You gon need a cane the way you gon be limping.

"Well, go to the store and go get me one." She says putting my plate on the kitchen island.

"Yea, whatever. I'll do it when I go to the hospital to go see Jay. Give me sum orange juice."

"How he doin? He feeling better?" She asked pouring me some orange juice and passing it to me.

"He Ight. I just hate seeing him hooked up to allat shit like that."

"It's ok baby, he gon be out soon." She said sitting on my lap with her arms around my neck.

"You know what'll make me feel better!?" I said gripping her butt.

"What."

"Being deep inside you and hearing you scream my name." I whispered in my hear. I could tell it turned her on because she closed her eyes and bit her lip.

"Nope. I'm finna get dressed." She said walking up stairs.

"Where sum sexy!" I screamed biting my lip.

"Nah you might rape me!"

"It ain't rape if you like it!"

-

"HE AINT MESSING WITH NO AVERAGE CHICK POP, POP! HE GOT NICKI HE KNOW THAT HE HIT THE JACKPOT!" Peighton sang along.

I just looked over at her smiling. She looked so cute. Damn, how'd I get so lucky.

"Come on." I said as I parked.

We got out of the car and walked in and told the receptionist who we were here to see and she gave us visitor passes.

"Thank you ma'am."

"Your welcome."

"Wassup man!" I said walking into Jay's room.

"Nun, man. Just ready to get the hell outta here and smoke some gas!" He said as the nurse left the room.

"That's all you care about man." I said laughing.

"That's all I need."

-

💫PEIGHTON POV💫