"you and I are more alike than I thought." he spoke softly. he pulled himself up and held out a hand for Ariana, she gladly took it as he guided her down the stairs. 

the sound of groaning caught their attention as they walked into the room where the pain came from. Ariana instantly stiffened at the sight as quick as Klaus' hand tightened in hers. 

"well, look what you caught. if you're trying to bleed him of vervain. don't you think it would be easier to hang him upside-down?" Klaus asked, feeling Damons eyes on his sisters who was ignoring his gaze.

"im perfectly capable of inflicting pain thank you very much." rebekah sassed. 

"oh well, excuse me, its not like I have any expertise in the matter." Klaus made a small roll of his eyes and looked at the smiling Ariana.

"you know why don't you two just leave me be and ill talk to you later Ariana." Klaus laughed a little and went to turn. the slavatores hand wrapped in his stopped him as she carried on staring at her brother. 

"rebekah, are you sure those spikes are tight enough?" Ariana asked darkly.

"you cant really do this to your own, brother, can you?" damon struggled

"I think I can, you know after sending me into darkness for nearly three weeks. I deserve this victory." she smashed to spikes into Damons wrists fully on either hand, and, pulling Klaus with her, stopping him by Damons neck. he gave her a suggestive look at her actions, his tongue sticking out and wetting his bottom lip.

"bite him, niklaus." Ariana said simply. the two mikaelsons snorted. 

"you, want me to bite him?" Klaus said through laughs. Rebekah's held her stomach in the background. 

"well you hate him as much as I do right now so, bite him." she ordered. Klaus quickly did so, ignoring Damons protests. she took the knife from rebekah and shoved it viscously into Damons stomach. 

"that's for watching the abuse," she shoved it into his neck "that's for not doing anything to stop me from getting put in that cellar the first time." another stab in his shoulder blade "that's for turning me into a vampire against my will." and two more deep gashes in either arm, ripping his shirtsleeves. "and that's for locking me in the dark, again, for nearly three weeks." he groaned in utter pain as the two mikaelsons watched her, astonished. 

"you're, insane." damon said, blood swimming around his body.

"no, im furious. you don't like the outcome of you locking me away? then don't do it. have a nice day brother. id much rather spend my time with the original hybrid who tried to kill you and everyone than look at you for another minute." she smiled, took Klaus' hand once more and passed the knife back to rebekah. 

"its only the morning." Klaus laughed once they entered the kitchen. she propped herself up on the island. "what else is to come?" 

"you'll find out." she smirked. "I do need to pay a certain doppelgänger a visit. she doesn't know im out yet. that'll be fun. I overheard her trying to get information out of my brother on why it affected me so much. god I want to kill her so fucking bad." Klaus shook his head.

"I still want hybrids." he teased, standing in between her legs. 

"I want never gets." Ariana pouted. 

"coming from you." he smirked, looking up at her bloody face. she got the bottom of Klaus' shirt and wiped her face.

"alright love that's my shirt." he teased and looked at the exposed skin she caused. his bottom jaw pushed outwards and he attempted to keep his hands to himself before pulling off the rest of the shirt from her. she dropped the t shirt and quickly gave her an innocent smile. she returned the gesture and smirked to herself once he wasn't looking at her and busy telling certain hybrids around the house to do things.