Cyrus [1]

You and Cyrus were the most know punks in Liberty High

You and Cyrus were the most know punks in Liberty High. You, Tyler, and Cyrus would pull pranks on all of the jocks who are assholes.

One day you and Cyrus decided to pull a prank of Tyler. Since Tyler always carries a camera with him, you decided to start from there.

"Y/n we are not actually going to break his camera" Cyrus said as you took the camera lens off Tyler's prided possession.

"Nobody is gonna break it. I'm putting an old lens I made blue. So when he takes a picture is gonna be blue" you say screwing the new lens on.

"That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard but okay" he said laying back onto the couch.

You put the lens cap back on the camera and set it on the table where Tyler left it.

"I'm used to the intense pranks we pull so give me a break" you say laughing and laying back onto the couch with Cyrus.

"Yeah I know. Changing his lens isn't really much of a prank" Cyrus says looking down at you.

"When he takes his 'year book' pictures, he'll sure care when they're blue" you say as Tyler comes walking down into the basement.

"Hey guys I'm gonna go take some pictures in the park" he says taking his camera and putting it around his neck.

"Can we come with you?" You ask standing up looking at Cyrus. "Only if you don't mind us tagging along" you say politely.

"No uh no I don't mind." He says as you all walk up stairs.

You and Cyrus grab your leather jackets and head out to the park.

"I bet you $20 you can't climb that tree" Cyrus said to you as you guys arrived at the park.

"I bet I can" You say running up to it and starting to climb it.

Tyler takes out his camera and snaps a picture of you trying to climb to the top. Cyrus looks over at him trying not to laugh knowing the picture will be blue.

"See Cyrus I did it. I'm expecting my money when I climb down asshole" you laugh attempting to climb down.

You successfully climb down the tree and take the money from Cyrus.

"Hey Tyler did you get any pictures yet" you ask walking up to him.

"Yeah actually" He says turning the camera on so you can see.

"W-why are they all blue!?" He says slightly panicking.

You and Cyrus start laughing pretty hard.

"What did you guys do to my camera" he says getting upset.

"No no no! Don't get upset Tyler. I just changed the lens to a blue one just to mess around" you say turning the camera to show him.

Cyrus really got a kick out of you trying to comfort the panicked teen.

"Damn it y/n" Tyler said nervously laughing.

"You're other lens is back at the house. I put it on the work bench" you say patting his shoulder.

"So this did turn out funny" Cyrus said with a small laugh.

"You know about this?" Tyler asked Cyrus.

"Yeah and it seemed pretty damn stupid when she was explaining it" he said.

"You can fuck with anything but my camera. I care too much about photography." Tyler said to you.

You decided to book it out of nowhere and the guys come chasing after you.

"What the fuck y/n" Cyrus said. He didn't see you because you were behind a tree.

You come out from behind the tree and steal a kiss from Cyrus. He was shocked at first but kissed back.

"Well then" Tyler said awkwardly but then snapped a picture of you two.

"You lens is still blue you know that right" you say ending the kiss and looking back at Tyler.

"Yeah but I couldn't just not capture this moment between the two of you" Tyler said.