Waking Up

*Brianna*

At the stroke of dawn my phone rang into the silence. I heard Quinn complaining to turn it the fuck off. I rolled out of bed, suddenly revealing myself to the cold air outside of my bed covers. Tiredly I slumped over to turn off my phone, and all the other alarms which were on after. I walked around our room, glancing over the piles of washing of which I had yet to put away. I picked out my favourite pale blue blouse with my best jeans. It was my first day, had to make good impressions right? I heard Quinn mumble to put the kettle on, she was always such a lazy sister. As I walked into the kitchen, I heard the running feet of Bob on his hamster wheel, running faster than I could in a million years. I clicked the kettle on just to find Izzy and Ozzy, our two chihuahuas were waking up and getting a good stretch in for the day ahead.

*Quinn*

I awoke to the screeching alarm on Brianna's phone. "Turn it the fuck off!" I shouted over the obnoxious sound. I never really knew why she had to have like, 4 different alarms on, it was damn annoying.

Just as Brianna was walking out of the room I demanded "Put the kettle on", coffee has always been the best way to start the day, in my opinion.

After Brianna left the room, I rustled up enough energy to get out of my cosy, warm bed. This was the 7th new college we had been to this year, and first days were always the worst. I stood up and was instantly hit with the cold temperature, "Jesus Christ, mum's forgot to pay the heating bill again" I huffed to myself. I rummaged through my drawers to find my good make-up, then picked out a Fall Out Boy shirt, ripped black skinny jeans and my DM's. I Shouted down stairs, "Brianna where's my damn coffee???"

Shortly after she replied, "Shut up you zombie it's coming, calm your tits". I scowled at the remark and went into the bathroom to change from my Adventure Time pyjamas.

*Brianna*

"Brianna where's my damn coffee". Goodness sake, she couldn't just go a few minutes without her morning coffee now, could she.

"Shut up you zombie it's coming, calm your tits" was all I replied back. I Imagined she was now in a grump from what I said but oh well, she'll get over it. I poured her coffee while pouring myself a glass of milk. I gulped down my milk while walking to the bathroom.

"Your coffee's done, and don't worry I definitely spat in it."

With this she yelled back, "You fucking dare and you're history bitch!"

All I could reply with is, "Love you too sis".

As I walked down the hall, I grabbed my clothes from the stand of which I left them and headed to the second bathroom. No way was I going to wait for Quinn to get ready so I could use the big bathroom, I'd be waiting years. I entered the small bathroom and turned on the light. The bathroom was hardly a bathroom, all it contained was a toilet, sink, mirror and a broken shower. The walls in this room weren't painted when we decorated the house, leaving it a grungy yellow from the old lady who lived here before. I kept my make-up in the cupboard behind the mirror, just in case Quinn has any ideas of "borrowing" it. I brushed my dirty blonde hair, it was dead straight, not a single kink in it. My bangs today were a mess but with a bit of combing and styling it was in a nice archway, framing my upper forehead. My make-up consisted of a light brown eye-shadow with eyeliner and a touch of mascara. I added a tint of blush to my pale face then added a baby pink lip gloss which made my lips sparkle. I change out of my Hello Kitty nighty and changed into my blue blouse and my blue jeans. My jeans were a little hard to squeeze into, not because I was overweight, it was because of my large hips. I had a lot of curves, mum says they're a blessing but I say they're a curse. Finding clothes to fit a slender person who had big breasts and a big booty with large hips. Lets say it isn't the easiest thing to do.

*Quinn*

I slipped out of my pyjamas then swiftly changed into my selected outfit. I heard footsteps approaching, followed by my sisters voice.

"Your coffee's done, and don't worry I definitely spat in it."

It was too early in the morning for her bullshit, so I replied "You fucking dare and you're history bitch."

"Love you too sis" she sarcastically remarked. I grunted and continued to try and make myself look presentable. I took my make-up bag and removed my foundation, mascara, eyeliner and lipstick. I applied a blob of foundation to a make-up sponge and evenly spread it across my tanned face. I then applied a line of felt tip eyeliner to my eyelid and made a flick at the end, like a little wing. I put on a tiny amount of mascara, just to make my hazel eyes pop. I finally put on a thin layer of red lipstick, which concluded my daily makeup routine. Now to brush my wavy dark blonde hair to a neat parting, and I'm ready. I stepped out of the bathroom and walked downstairs into the kitchen, to find out how dire my need for coffee was when my nostrils were greeted with the delicious smell. "Mmmm" I thought to myself as I sipped the hot liquid.

"Someone's thirsty" Brianna laughed.

"Shut it, reptile" I replied, with my mouth full of drink.

"Just because I like reptiles, doesn't make me one. Isn't that right Zemy" She said to her Lizard, who was in his vivarium on the kitchen counter. See, reptile. As I said.

I put down my mug and reached for the cat food. As soon as the biscuits rustled Charlie came running into the room and up to his bowl. I filled it with food and he starting wolfing it down.

"Fatty" I laughed as I stroked his jet black fur. I grabbed a piece of toast off of Brianna's plate and reminded her, "come on, we've gotta get Nathan."

"I wasn't gonna eat that or anything just steal my food, that's fine." she huffed, and shot me daggers.

"Oh that's good then" I chuckled and took my keys off of the hook and unlocked the door. Brianna followed.

"Bye mum" we both called through, she was probably still in bed. Off we went to knock for our neighbour and best friend, Nathan. We met him a few weeks ago in the holiday, his mum made him help us move in and we instantly clicked. I knocked on the door and a few seconds after Nancy opened it, Nathan's mum.

"Hey Nancy, we're here for Nathan" I smiled.

"NATHAN" she yelled through the house abruptly, then smiled as if nothing happened, "He'll be down shortly" a smile resumed on her thin lips, which made her eyes crease considerably.

A minute later, my curly haired friend greeted me with a warm smile, "Hi Quinn, hey Brianna", He said in a low and tired voice, which sounded like he'd only gotten out of bed moments before.

"Hey Nath, you ready?" I asked, raising both my neatly arched eyebrows.

"Yeppers" he replied, his dimples very noticeable on his defined features.

"Well then, in the words of Mario, letsa go!" I then continued down the path and out of the gate. Nathan laughed and followed, Brianna rolled her eyes and did the same.

A/N

Quinn at the side- but imagine her with like piercings and stuff and like punk sorta

Hope ya liked the first chapter :P

ok bye xox