"Man, fuck you bitch!" she said.

 "Fuck you too." I said and punched her out the chair.

 She got up fast and came for me. She punched me in the jaw, then back handed me. I was about to punch her in the eye until I saw my dad pull her off me.

Yeah, this is how we fight. I know it’s weird but will be fine later or next week. I seriously forgot my parents and grandma was right there while we were arguing. My dad had Rachel and my mom got me up.

 "What the fuck is wrong which y'all?" my dad asked.

 "That's her fucking problem." I said.

 My mom grabbed me and plucked the shit out of me leading me into a room.

 "What the hell is wrong with you?" she asked me.

 "That's Rachel's problem she get all emotional and shit." I said still mad.

 "Cuss one more time." she said stepping to me. "Stay here and calm down."

 She left me in the room and I began to pace. Man, Rachel get on my nerves.

 Rachel's POV

 "What the fuck is wrong which y'all?" her dad asked.

 "That's her fucking problem." Chanel said.

 Her mom grabbed her and took her to a room. I was standing there with Mr. Shawn holding and Mama T looking at me. She looked like she wanted to beat my ass. I sat there heaving my chest up and down because I was still mad. She started walking towards me and I was getting scared but I will never show it. Mr. Shawn still had a good grip on me and Ms. Beyoncé came in. She walked over to me and looked pissed.

 "Are you calm?" she asked me.

 "Yes." I said.

 "What the hell was that?" she said.

 "She punched me first." I said

 "Have y'all fought like this before?" Mr. Shawn asked me.

 I just nodded my head. Truth is we fight like this from time to time.

 "Can we ask why?" her mom asked.

 "Because she doesn't know when to shut up and always throws the first punch." I said.

 Her mom rubbed her temples and sighed deeply. 

 "Take her to the living room." she said.

So Mr. Shawn took me to the living room and sat me down. Mama T came in and I was nervous all over again. She came in and sat in front of me. She just looked pissed all around.

 "Bey! Go get Chanel." she called out.

 Man, I'm not apologizing to her.

Chanel came in a few seconds later and sat on the far end of the couch and I was grateful. Mama T just looked at the both of us. I guess I should apologize to her, it is here house.

"I'm sorry for disrespecting your house and it will never happen again." I said.

 Okay, she just looked at me. I guess it will sink in later. I'm not saying anything else I just wanna go home. I think Chanel apologized too but I wasn't listening.

“I know you two were raised with better sense then that foolishness I just witnessed.” Mama T said.

 I just lowered my head, I was ashamed that I acted that way in front of them but Chanel just does too much sometimes and always wants to hit someone first. I’m not a fighter but if you hit me I’m gonna hit you back. That was basically what happened. Chanel’s parents came in and sat by Mama T in front of us. They just looked at us for a really long time. I looked over at Chanel and she had her head down like mine and I knew she felt bad. She looked up and over at me.

“Ma-“

“Do you remember what I told you when we first talked in the park?” her father asked her.

 At looked at them confused.

 “Yes” she answered.

 “So what happened?” He asked.

 She looked down and looked over at me. I had not a clue what they talked about in the park I can’t help her. She just sighed.

 “Chanel!” He said.

 “I know, I’m sorry. She made me mad so I did what I would usually do.” She said, which was true.

 “So is this how y’all usually solve your problems?” Her mom asked looking at both of us.

 “Well I’ll argue her down, but she always throws the first punch.” I said.

 “I don’t think this is healthy” her mom said.

 “It’s not, but were cool with it. Like I know Chanel feels bad for bringing up my brother because she knows how I feel about that, but I appreciate her concern and I may actually stop selling candy if she feels so passionate about it.” I said looking towards here.

 “And I know she feels bad for punching me but sometimes I need to just let stuff go and let her make her own decisions no matter how much I’m against it.” Chanel said looking at me.

We smiled and gave each other a fist pound and I knew the drama was over. Her parents and grandmother looked at us as if we had lost our minds.

 “Okay, this is going to have to change.” Her mom said.

 “But we never stay mad at each other long.’’ Chanel said.

 “I don’t care.” She said. “Y’all are girls, you can’t be beating each other up when you get upset at each other.”

 “Sorry” we both mumbled.

 “Oh, you’re gonna be.” She said as she got up and left out the room.

What the hell does that mean? I looked at Chanel and she looked just as confused as I did.

 So basically her mom beat the shit out of both of us. Who knew she had the strength? In the beginning I was whoa! She can’t beat me but she had already got permission to beat me from my mom. Aint that some shit. Me and Chanel basically became mutes all day. We left Mama T's house and went back to get our stuff. We went to the jet and I put on my shades and couldn't wait to get home and dammit my ass still hurts.