"i have a towel." millie giggled, placing the phone to stand up. she looked around the cabinets which winona put her clothes in, pulling out a pair of jean shorts and a tied up black shirt.

"close your eyes." millie said, making finn cover his eyes and smile. millie chuckled, getting dressed, knowing finn wouldn't peak unless she told him to. and even if he did, it didn't matter to millie. but of course, he didn't. he wanted to respect millie, and if she didn't want him to see her naked, he wasn't going to violate her.

"white and black checkered vans or my black sandals?" she asked finn.

"white and black checkered vans." finn responded, running his fingers through his mop of curls.

"bun or curls? i was thinking curls." she spoke, eyeing herself in the mirror.

"curls." finn responded with a slight grin, looking at millie with so much love in his eyes.

"i'm gonna do a simple makeup look, cause i'm a beauty guru." millie said, pulling out the bag of makeup she brought.

"be a beauty guru! give me a makeup tutorial. end James Charles life." finn yelled from the phone, making millie laugh.

"hey guys! beauty mills makeup queen is here, and i'm gonna teach you guys how to be a bad bitch 101." millie joked, making random faces to finn. finn laughed, setting his phone up to stand as he fixed his bed.

he jokingly squealed, clapping his hands. "yes queen!" finn yelled, making millie cover her mouth to stop the giggles from coming.

"so since it's simple i'm gonna start of with just a little highlighter so i can be shining. shining shining shining shining yeaaa." she sang, twirling around as she applied to highlighter.

"you forgot your nose!" finn yelled, knowing how to apply makeup from the amount of times he watched makeup tutorials with millie.

"you're right! you're gonna take my spot as the queen of beauty gurus." millie said, making finn do the most horrendous kissy face millie had ever seen, but since it was finn, she thought it was lovely.

"next, i add some of my scented lip gloss, smells like strawberry and roses." millie spoke, making sure she applied to lipgloss right.

"and last, mascara so when i bat my eyelashes they'll look like i have a daddy long leg on my eye." millie said, making finn choke on the water he was drinking.

"shut the fuck up!" he said in between laughs, making millie giggle. "i'm not joking!" she laughed, finishing applying the mascara. she finally finished, fixing up the room before grabbing the phone.

"alright my mom is like continuously knocking on the- COMING MOM!- door, so i'll text you." millie said, making finn nod.

"text me right away because i have zero friends." finn smiled.

"okay, ugly boyfriend, i love you."

"alright, beautiful girlfriend, i love you."

"MILLIE BOBBY SINK!" winona yelled, making millie groan and run out the room quickly.

"we're late to breakfast." david spoke.