Hannah's P.O.V

"WELCOME HOME!" Adela screamed as we finally reached her apartment.

Adela was absolutely gorgeous and was only a year older than me. She was about 5'3 or 5'4. I also envy her for having such gorgeous hair and big eyes. She was really pretty and fit too since she does a lot of sports.

I couldn't help but smile, I missed this place way too much. Since Adela was practically like a sister to me, we spent most of our days together, going shopping, watching movies and all the usual. If we weren't together, we'd either call or text each other. You could say that we were inseparable.

"Here, let's put all your stuff in your room first before we do anything else" she smiled as I followed her up the stairs leading to the bedrooms.

The smell of Vanilla greeted me as I opened the guest room. This was where I would usually crash in when I still lived here.

"C'mon, we have ALOOOOT of catching up to do" She squealed after dropping my bags near the bed and practically dragging me down the stairs and to the couch.

"Ughhhh, there's nothing to really talk about" I sighed while sitting down.

"What the hell are you talking about? You've been to London. There's hot British boys there stupid" She playfully slapped my arm making the two of us giggle.

"What do want to know?" I finally gave in.

"One Direction!!!" She shrieked making me winced.

"Can you stop screaming? My god!" I chuckled.

"Who cares. Tell me about Niall, Ohh god, can I just have him in my bed?" She whined.

"Adela, calm your tits!" I giggled.

"Fag! now tell me how delightful Niall looks" She grins.

This why I love this chick. We can be completely honest with each other without having to worry about impressing anyone.

"Well, his Irish charms can really get you" I winked making her squeal.

"Ohh god, and when he eats! His stomach is like a black hole I swear, It'll devour anything" I chuckled.

"OH MY GOD! were fucking destined to be" She giggled.

"Yeah" I sighed.

I really do miss the boys. I wonder if they knew I left already.

"Soooo," She softly spoke.

Shit. I knew exactly where she's going with this. I looked into her eyes and I could already tell what was about to come out of her mouth next.

"What happened between you and Harry?" She asked with concern and worry written all over her face.

I sighed.

"H-he cheated on me" I bit my lip trying to hold back the tears that were begging to be released.

"How did you know?" She softly spoke while patting my back.

"Because, I saw them, with my own eyes" I whispered as I let the tears finally escape.

"Hannah," She quickly came over and hugged me while tracing circles on my back.

"Bu-but," I paused wiping the tears away.

"But what?" She questioned.

"Zayn told me, tha-that it was all a misunderstanding." My voice cracked.

She looked at me with confusion.

"Th-the girl, the one that I spotted Harry kissing, she forced herself onto Harry right when I walked in. He didn't kiss her" I sobbed as my vision became more blurry as the tears covered my sight.