Chapter 15

Hi guys!!! This is officially the last chapter of my book 'The Journey To Be Made'. Hope you all liked reading my story. I might make another book but........school's pretty hectic now so, updates might be very slow. Well , thanks for supporting me for so long.

So....... sorry for the cliffhanger 😅 last  chapter. But I am seriously telling you this story has an awesome end..... or is it the start... Atleast that's what  TheBloodOfDawn said.

Astral Ash- BOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Ahhhhhhh!!!!

Astral ash- Hahaha I scared you!!!!! 

You stupid boy!!!!!

Astral ash- You killed me!!!! I atleast should get the right to scare you!!!

Maybe....... but you break the fourth wall or scare me to death once again , I will never revive you!!!!!!!!

Astral Ash- Never say never.......OK I won't

That's better.So Ash , could you do the disclaimer?

Astral Ash- Hope does not own Pokemon, it's good she doesn't,her episode ideas are freaky!!!!!

You read my secret episode diary!!!!!! You!!!!!!!

Astral Ash- Got to go!!! Please vote so that Hope does not kill me .....*poof*

I'll get him next time. Oh well, all of you better vote or else.......

...

..

I'll be sad. Heeee Heeee Heeeee

So, please....

On with the story...

______________________________________________________________________________

-Legendreon's POV-

"Never Give Up Until The Very End...."

That was the last thing ash had said before completely turning to stone. I just stood there. I couldn't think clearly. 

Ash had just helped us win this war , and the next second we see him, he was d-d-d- ......no..... he can't be. He was too strong. I can't lose hope.

 I can't believe that Ash is dead. 

He can't  be....

-Pikachu's POV- 

"Never Give Up Until The Very End...." 

 No....... Ash can not be dead.  I've lost him too many times. No, he isn't dead. He's just faking it. I did the only thing I could think of. I used thunderbolt on him, like I always did. 

He would usually wake up screaming my name out, but this time he didn't. That's when my eyes welled up and i started crying.

 I screamed out "PIKA PI!!!!" before running straight into the nearby, almost destroyed forest.