chapter 3

Welcome back my dear fan fiction readers.sorry I wasn't able to post for a very long time.I had my final exams but now that they are over,I will publish chapters more often.I would also suggest you to read the stories written by "thebloodofdawn".she is my best friend and she will be publishing a story on ash's journey too.but now enough of chitchat and let's continue the story!! Also , I have made this chapter long cause I didn't post for a very long time ..... too long.....

Note- I changed my username to TheHopeOfDusk

AND I DO NOT OWN POKEMON.

_______________________________________________________________________

Greninja use water shuriken on that pokemon's head !then use double team and aerial ace!!screamed ash while mimicking greninja's actions.
               _____________________________________________________

"Raaaawwrrrrrr"screams the pokemon as it got hit by greninja's water shuriken but teleported when greninja used aerial ace.

"Awww man it knows teleport!!!!wait greninja  use  the  same technique we used on diantha's gardevoir!!!"screamed ash."Grenin"noded greninja and he started throwing water shurikens toward  the  weird pokemon.

The weird pokemon dodged them all and a cloud of steam arose as the water was vaporizing. then ash nodded and greninja understood.

Greninja brought two silver coloured sticks(I don't know what they are called...) and went inside the steam cloud and used cut several times on an unexpected-attack-thinking-pokemon.

"Raaaawwrrrrrr!!!!"screamed the pokemon in pain and then it made balls of yellow and white aura appear around him and then he hit greninja with them. Ash and greninja winced in pain but stood strong.

"Lets end this once and for all !!!For riolu use WATER SHURIKEN FULL POWER!!!!!!!"screamed ash.

Greninja took the water shuriken off his back and held  it in the sky and it grew twenty times bigger then a regular water shuriken , it also became a bit goldish in colour. And with a nod from ash he threw it right onto the already wounded pokemon.

There was a blast and smoke covered the entire area and when the smoke cleared all that was visible was a pokeball where the weird pokemon stood and ash helping greninja up .

Well to most it would look like ash was wiped out and greninja was also holding ash up like he was holding greninja who now was looking like a normal greninja.

"Riolu , you can come here and the four of you can come out of the Bush."said ash. After this dawn,misty, pikachu and Brock came out of the Bush and walked towards ash and riolu came running towards ash .