I have a secret

Eddie's pov.

Work was okay, we made 3 felony arrests. Pretty much normal. But when I get to Jamie's apartment after work, I realize how baldy I'm craving his touch. I try to focus on something else while I hang my jacket up, and take off my sweaty shoes. He walks in front of me, heading towards his bedroom to change. I grab the back of his shirt, stopping him from going forward.'what the hell am I doing?] He turns around as I quickly let go. He smirks as he walks into his bedroom, and closes the door behind him. I stop, contemplating my decision I had just made. He's gonna think I'm a creep, or... maybe I came off strong.] Soon enough, Jamie opens his bedroom door, with fresh clean clothes on. god, I wish he would just swoop me up in his arms. Before I can think, I run up to him, and press my lips on his. I grab his hand, and put it in my waist. He kisses back, putting his hand on my ass, grabbing it to deepen the kiss. I smile as he grabs it harder. Soon enough, he licks my bottom lip for entrance, I immediately grant it. He quickly wins dominance, as he hoists me up onto his waist. Oh god, this feels so good. He spins around, sitting me on the counter. He quickly kisses my jaw, then my neck. I lean back on the counter, propping my body up with my hands.  Before I knew it, he was lifting me up, and carrying me to his bedroom. He gently sets me down on the bed, and pulls off his shirt. Should I tell him?]  He starts to pull mine off, but before he could, I push his hand away from me. "I... I...can't Jamie.." I say hesitantly. He quickly steps back." Did I do something wrong?"  He asks cencerly.  " No.... It's Just.... I have a secret..." " Eddie, I promise, I won't be mad at you. No matter what you say." I look down in embarrassment. "I'm a Virgin..."  He stands there, taken aback by this statment." Wait...You are a virgin?" " Yeah.. what's wrong with that?" He takes a few steps closer, and  sits on the bed next to me. I put my head down, in shame. I feel tears roll down my cheek. He scoots closer to me, making me feel loved. " So, you don't hate me?" I say while looking at the ground. "Hate you? Why would I hate you?" He says as he holds me close to him. " It's just... we were having a great moment... And..... I ruined it.." " You didn't ruin it. You just weren't ready, that's all." I turn to him, and smile. He smiles back, leaning his forehead onto mine. " And when You're ready." He says softly. " Just tell me." I gently press my lips on his. We nussle each other for a while, before I get up to take a shower. " I need some of your clothes." I say as I walk back into his bedroom. He smiles, and walks over to his drawer. He pulls about a shirt, and some boxers. He swiftly tosses them to me, smirking as he does so. I quickly run to the bathroom, and close the door.

Jamie's POV.

Whilst Eddie is taking a shower, I walk over to the sofa to watch some TV. I turn on the roku, and select netflix. As soon as it opens, I get interrupted by knock on the door. I swiftly get up to check who it is. To my surprise, it's Sydney Davenport. I open the door to see her tiny body standing there. She's so much smaller than eddie.] She shoots me a fake smile, and asks to come in. " Uh.... Now isn't a good time for me." I say trying to sound busy. " Well, Why not? I'm only in town for 2 more days, and.... the first place I stopped was here. But.... your so called 'Girlfriend' answered the door." She says whilst pushing me to let her in. " Look Sydney, I....Can't right now.." I say hesitantly. She steps in anyway, making herself at home. " Ahh, hasn't changed a bit." She says as she looks around the room. Eddie catches on, and yells for me from the bathroom. " Jamie, Baby, could you help me zip up my dress."  She says as she cracks the door, peeping her head around. The corner. " Uh... sorry, one second." I say trying to sound cencere. Scurry to the bathroom, closing the door behind us. " Why the hell is she here?" Eddie whispers while brushing her hair. "I Don't Know, she just barged in.." "Well, make her go away!" Eddie points to the zipper on her shorts. I grab the shorts, and zip them up and down a few times. "There you Go Sweet Pea." I say so Sydney could hear. I swiftly open the door and walk out, meeting eyes with each other. I gently close the bathroom door before trying to get her to leave. "Well, I didn't know you Accompany Rodents." Sydney says with an attitude. Within a second, Eddie is swinging the bathroom door open in rage. "RODENT? The only rodent here is you, and you were  just leaving." She says as she holds up her hairbrush like a paddle. Sydney scurries across the room towards the door. "You wouldn't Dare hit me with a wet hairbrush." "Try me, I have dandruff." Sydney Doesn't hesitate to go, slamming the door behind her. "I guess she didn't want to get her thousand dollar Dress wet with conditioner and dandruff flakes." Eddie says Whilst locking the door. I smile. "I guess not." I say while laughing.

Soon enough, Eddie and I are on the sofa, drinking a beer together before bed. " Do you ever think about the future?" Eddie asks while raising her head up off of my chest to look at me in the eyes. "Of course I do." I say confidently. "I thought the future would be much different when I was younger." She says as she rests her head back on my chest. " I thought the future would be much different, even when I was with Sydney almost 5 years ago." She shivers as the air is getting colder. I hop up, grabbing a blanket for her. I gently spread it over the both of us, and we begin to cuddle for a while. "Jamie." She says in a soft voice. " Are you sure you aren't mad at me for earlier?" " I'm possitive. It's your choice." She lays her head back down, and closes her eyes. I look at her for a moment, taking in how beautiful she looks. She smiles as she burries her head into my chest.