Chapter 11

To put things lightly, Zayn was jealous. He was jealous of stupid Louis Tomlinson’s stupid fucking slave and that because of him, he no longer got laid. He and Louis were hardly in a relationship, their words were really kept to a minimum and spent most of their time together in the bedroom. They had been doing this for over a year now and then out of the blue, Louis stopped contacting him. Well, not so out of the blue. Obviously some curly-haired slave had something to do with it and Zayn wasn’t happy about it. No one pushed aside Zayn Malik. He was the ultimate prize.

He wasn’t sure what he could even do about it. There were laws in place to protect every level of slave but bed slaves…those were tricky. Touching someone else’s bed slave, especially a family like the Tomlinson’s could get you thrown in jail quicker than you could say ‘God bless the Queen’. Even with his families influence, he wouldn’t be safe. But how was he going to get Tomlinson’s attention again? Even though he didn’t have real feelings for the boy, he’d have to admit, he was a terrific lay and it had been weeks since he was last laid.

What Zayn hated most about this was that he couldn’t stop thinking about it. He was Zayn Malik for Christ sake. He had men lined around the block to sleep with him just to say that they had but his brain wouldn’t keep quiet over this. He needed to prove that he was the better one, not some used up slave.

Zayn would have to move quickly if he was ever going to prove that he was better than the slave. His own eighteenth birthday was quickly approaching which means his parents would be getting him his own slave. He was excited about always having someone to bend at his every sexual command but this wasn’t about it anymore. People were talking about him and Louis and how Zayn was practically thrown aside as soon as Louis’ new slave hit the scene so Zayn needed to prove himself better and quick. 

He spent the next couple of days waiting for the perfect opportunity and it finally struck when he was eavesdropping on Louis and Eleanor before their class started.

“I can’t believe I have to go to the dentist after school,” Louis said as he sulked against his chair.

 “What could possibly be bad about going to the dentist, Louis?” Eleanor joked beside him.

“First of all, the put their fingers in your mouth which is creepy and they poke and prod in your mouth and to top it off, that means I’ll be home at least an hour later than usual.”

Zayn saw Eleanor roll her eyes at the boy and scoffed. “This is about sex, isn’t it? You’re really the hung up over the fact you have to wait an hour to have sex with Harry?” Zayn’s jaw clenched slightly at the mention of the slave. “Louis Tomlinson, you’re just the worst.”

 Louis mumbled something that Zayn couldn’t hear as the teacher finally started the lesson, cutting the other two’s conversation short. So Louis is going to be gone right after school Zayn thought to himself. Maybe it’s about time I paid a visit to the Tomlinson home.

After school that day, Zayn rushed to his car and told the driver to take him to the Tomlinson’s. He sat back and fidgeted slightly in his seat. He really didn’t have a plan once he got there. He had been there plenty of times before so he would be let in easily but after that he really wasn’t sure. Guess I’ll just have to wing it he thought as he approached the house.

 He knocked on the door and he was greeted by one of the house slaves. They of course knew who he was and let him inside. He was incredibly grateful that the blond boy, Niall, wasn’t anywhere to be found. He knew that Louis had formed some sort of weird friendship with the boy that Zayn could never understand and he would no doubt tell Louis that he had been there.