Astolfo x Reader

" Master~ I'm so happy that I finally managed to find you~" I cringe when I almost fell down due to a pink haired feminine rider jumping on my back. I guess Astolfo forgot that I am shorter than him. " Did you need something from me?" I asked him. " Hmmmm... Nope! I just wanted to see you!" He exclaimed happily. " Can you please get off my back? I feel like I am going to fall down." I told him. Immediately Astolfo got off my back only to stand in front of me.

This is something abnormal even for Astolfo. He usually is standing next to me so he can hold my hand. We aren't dating but he is always affectionate to me like I am his girlfriend. So him standing in front of me is something new. " I want to sleep with you!" Astolfo announced with his usual cheerful smile. " Astolfo! We aren't even dating!" I exclaimed while blushing heavily.

" Oooooh! You think I am talking about sex! That isn't what I am talking about. You see,  I'm letting Jack and Alice sleep in my room since their bedrooms are messed up from the incident this morning. So I need a place to sleep." Astolfo explained. Now that made sense. I knew that this morning that Cu and Robin Hood was hiding from Nightingale. Mostly they were hiding because the berserker was in charge of the monthly check ups this time. I can't blame them for being scared. Nightingale can get a little too overzealous during check ups. But I didn't expect them to hide in Jack and Nursery Rhyme's rooms. And I wasn't expecting Nightingale to mess up their rooms.

I will have to talk to her tomorrow. For now everyone other than me and Astolfo are asleep. " Okay, Astolfo. You can sleep in my room tonight." I sighed. The pink haired rider cheered happily before he grabs my right hand, and drags me to my bedroom. I can feel my cheeks heating up again. I admit I have an huge crush on the crossdressing servant. I only told two people about my crush. Mash is really supportive and occasionally encourages me to confess to him.

I also told Artoria who is still confused about Astolfo's gender. But luckily for me she still supportive. " Hey Master... Are you okay? You have been spacing out for a while. Should I go get Nightingale?" I snapped out of my thoughts when I hear Astolfo's concern voice. He had already taken off some of his armor leaving him only wearing his shirt, skirt, stockings and boots. Wait a minute! When did we get to my bedroom?! Oh right, I must have really been out of it. " Don't get Nightingale. I'm fine. I was just thinking." I told Astolfo while managing to smile albeit nervously.

" If you say so." Astolfo sighed as he sits down on my bed to take off his boots. " You should tell him how you feel about him, Senpai." Mash's voice pops up in my mind. Well we are alone and nobody else is around to make the confession awkward. I take a deep breath and exhale. It was now or never.

" Astolfo, I have to tell you something important." I spoke up after clearing my throat to get his attention. " I love you." I continued before I close my eyes. At first I didn't hear anything. Then I felt something soft press against my lips. I quickly open my eyes to see Astolfo kissing me! Maybe this is a dream or an hallucination! But I am not wasting time!

I close my eyes again and kiss back. The kiss only lasted for what feels like two minutes since I had to breathe. " You should have told me a long time ago that you loved me! Don't you know that I have been waiting for you to confess your love to me!?" Astolfo scolded me. I couldn't stop myself from laughing in joy. It didn't take long for the pink haired rider to join in on the laughter.

I should thank and scold Cu, Robin and Nightingale for ruining Jack and Alice's bedrooms. Because if they never done that, I wouldn't have been able to confess my feelings to Astolfo. I guess some accidents can be a good thing.

(Nobody requested this sadly. But even if I get requests or not I will still write. If anyone wants a Fate Grand Order RP with me, just ask me on PM. I'm not revealing who is next. So be surprised or not when I update again.)