Chapter 17: The big surprise

Me and Jordan had sex at that party it was fun, but I woke this morning and I puked and that's when it hit me like a fucking bat he didn't wear protection so I might be pregnant so I went to the bathroom, got washed and dressed, and went to the store where I bought a pregnancy test. I walked home when I saw Jordan's car pull up next to me he honked the horn and said "hey baby why are you walking home? A princess shouldn't walk home." I smiled at him and got in with my bag he continued to drive that's when I thought 'wait what if he gets mad about the pregnancy test what if he hates you for being pregnant and leaves' that's when I felt like crying which I did.

Jordan noticed and stopped the car by a gas station and said with a concerned voice "baby what's wrong?" I then turned to him with tears pouring in my eyes "if I tell you you'll leave me." I cried harder he shock his head "baby girl I'd never leave you please tell you I promise I won't be mad." I looked up at him and said with a hint of fear and worriedness "a-are you sure?" He smiled and replied with a "Yes." I took a deep breath and said with confidence "I might be pregnant and I went to the store to by a pregnancy test." His face lit up "Baby if your pregnant I wouldn't care I love you and if you are pregnant I wouldn't leave you your my baby, my princess, my soon to be wife, and hopefully mother of my child." I was so happy that he promised he won't leave me and he's happy about a baby. 

When we got home I took the pregnancy test while Jordan waited outside the bathroom pacing back and forth. I waited a few seconds and that's when it showed. yes I was pregnant and I started to cry with joy and bolted out the bathroom to see Jordan. "Well?" he said I nodded with tears of joy and ran to me and picked me up and swung me around, he put me down and kissed me "oh baby girl I can't wait for our child to come I will be the best father I can be for him/her." 

After that me and Jordan walked down stairs to see my dad sitting at the kitchen table on his laptop rounding up all the money he got this month and I was still crying with tears of joy my dad looked at me and asked "honey are you okay what's wrong." I smiled at him and said "dad your going to be a grandpa." He looked at me with shock and ran to me and hugged me tight. He spoke "I'm my baby is going up I can't wait for my grandchild also Jordan I should beat your ass for getting my daughter pregnant but I'm to old for that so be a good father." He smiled I giggled and looked at my future husband that's when I told Jordan" Should we tell him the other thing?" My dad seemed curious "what other thing?" I then turned to him and said "Jordan well he... um." My dad then gave me his usual 'what did you do this time look' I then smiled and said in happiness "he proposed to me." my dad froze, he looked at me then Jordan and back at me "did you say no?" Me and Jordan busted into laughter as my dad said "I'm just kidding but, Jordan you better be a good husband, son in law, and father." Jordan replied with "yes sir." as he saluted my father wo shock his head and laughed. 

(~Sorry this chapter was so short I usually do 1000 word chapters but I've been trying to balance school work, writing this story, and another story I'm writing and also my finals for this year are coming very close so I have to do my review, but I promise you guys I'll make more chapters during the summer so thank you for following the development of this book and I hope you'll enjoy this book and the other book I'm making okay baiiiii and I love you guys~)                 

The Gang leader's baby girlOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara