Chapter 4

(Okay so all I have to do is make this, longer, totally not adding this first because I have no clue what this chapter has in store, psh nah. Btw I probably won't get the idea of what college is correct so, whoops on that, uh yeah I have no college experience, only thing I got is high school next year and 4 years of writing experience, but yeah....yeah....you can ignore this ";-;

Edit:Sorry for late chapter, I just had testing and other things to do, so I didn't have any types me to post, but school is ending soon, so don't worry!!! Sadly, this isn't a great chapter and even im disappointed in it.)

The past two weeks have been shit. You had around 3 of your classes with Lapis and Peridot, the rest was just with Amethyst and Garnet. You dreaded the ones with Lapis, well specifically in your writing class you choose, you had sat in the front, she sat behind you out of everywhere she sat behind you. She'd throw small papers at you,Pouring small amounts of water on your head, even has pulled your hair, she would smirk when doing so too. It didn't help the fact you don't get along in your dorms, your both always arguing and sometimes physical fighting, but those were day's when you or she was angry.

~~~~~~
You had walked in after your 2nd class of the day and lucky you, you had no more classes!When you look over at the kitchen, what a shock, there was Lapis. You scoffed a little but quickly put on a emotionless face as you walked into the kitchen.

"What are you doing home, Lapis?" You questioned as you grabbed some ice cream from the fridge, hey 11:23 am is the best time to eat ice cream, but when wasn't it?

"I don't have any classes today, it's my free day."

She grumbled as she glared at you from a far. You slammed the ice cream down once you felt the glare hit you, you growled, GROWLED. You heard lapis scoff at you, which caused you to turn around angry.

"what the fuck is your problem!!!!"

She kept glaring looking at you with no emotion

"What do you mean."

"You've been glaring at me since I got here, what the hell is your fucking problem."

You had started raising your voice, she angered you, she annoyed you. You lean close to her face waiting for a response.

"Well!?!"

She just stared,fire looked like it flickered in her eyes, you snarled at her,

"Exactly, you have no reason for hating me, so stop this shit!"

You shout about to turn around till you heard a "tch" and Lapis walked from around the counter towards you, until she stood directly in front of you, she was silent before she spoke,.

"Maybe I glare because I knew you had a real shitty personality under all of that 'kind and caring' one. You obviously didn't care enough to tell anyone you were moving huh?"

"..how the hell di-"

She laughed in disbelief, pinching the ridge of her nose,

"Peridot tells me E V E R Y T H I N G, dumbass!!! You had left, no ABANDONED, her! She was so depressed ya know, she missed you. That was until I came, she forgot about you like you forgot her!!"

"I didn't fucking forget about her-"

Lapis scoffed,

"Really!?! So you moving with out telling her and never texting her isn't forgetting her!?"