Chapter 1

You take a deep breath as you step out your car. The smell of freshly cut grass and wood invaded your senses before you exhaled. You honestly weren't ready for this new college life,but as long as you were away from your parents you were willing to try something new. You looked around at all the kids, some were lost and others had already either made new friends or found there old group of friends. You sighed and put a determined face on as you shut your car door,

"Alright, you can do this Y/N, it's just college, you got this." You mutter as you walk over to the passenger side and open the door. You grabbed your book bag which held all your belongings, not clothes and stuff, but the essential.

You close the car door as you put one strap of your book bag on. You then began your way onto campus, looking at everything and everyone. There wasn't much to see, but you had to admit, the campus was big. You focused back on where you were going just so you didn't run into someone, like Peridot always seemed to do by accident. You froze at the thought of your old friend from long ago, you hadn't seen them in 2 years, you had no clue why now you had the thought surface seen as you never talk to them anymore.

You pick up your pace and looked around for the freshman dormitory. When you found it, you looked at your arm. You had your sleeves from your (F/C) Sweatshirt rolled up so you could see the writing of things to remember on your arm, who needs paper when it could get lost. You scanned everything until you found the number "220", you then went to the front desk, got your key and walked to find your dorm. After 5 Minutes, you found your dorm on the 3rd floor.

"Alright, lets check out my new home."

You put the key in the lock, and unlocked the door. You stepped in and looked at your new home, you supposed two other roommates hadn't came, so you were the first. You had a couch, a small kitchen and closest, and two bedrooms, meaning someone would have to sleep on the couch. You honestly were fine sleeping on the couch, seen as you only brought a small box of your clothes, your Nintendo 64, and your book bag. You sighed as you nervously left to grab your box quickly.

Timeskip

After you had set your box into the closest, you hooked up your Nintendo and put in Majora's mask. Your fingers fidget from the anxiety of meeting your two new roommates.

'What if im too weird for them? What if I hate them? What if they hate me?'

You began playing the game for the 500th time while waiting for them, sometimes you'd even panic pause from hearing passing conversations or footsteps. You sighed a breath of relief after the next pair of steps faded away, you turned back to the TV, unpaused the game, and kept playing,

"Your over reacting idiot, you need to calm down"

You jump when you heard foot steps and speaking,

"IS IT THIS ONE?!?!"
"Yeah its this one."

You froze and look at the door hoping the voices would pass, preying.

"Do you hear that?" the monotone voice said from behind the door, you almost missed it.
"Yeah! I think our new roommate beat us here" The loud familiar voice shouted, something about the voice made me panic more, you jumped when the voice gasped,"ARE THEY PLAY MAJORA'S MASK!?!"

You quickly turned back to the game which you forgot to pause and cursed under your breathe as you continued the game, trying to calm down. You heard the door slam open causing you to wince. You slowly paused your game and took a deep breath.

"HELLO THERE, NEW ROOMIE, MY NAME IS P-" the voice froze, you looked back and saw someone you least expected,

"Peridot?" You asked shocked as you took your old friends look in. She was in a black alien t-shirt and a green short sleeved collared dress shirt. She wore shorts that looked as if they use to be a pair of pants, probably being true. She still had her spiked hair, only thing different was the fact it was wild, unlike the Peridot you kne back then. She even had her same giant dork green tinted glasses, Pale skin, and painted black nails.

You then glanced over to the taller girl. She had tanned skin and Blue hair, her eyes were dark blue which were stunning. She wore a black tank top with a broken star on it and a midnight blue unzipped jacket. She also wore a pair of black shorts. She looked tired or sick of life, which made you curious of what cause her to feel that ways.

The Blue haired girl caught my gaze causing you to quickly look back at the still stunned Peridot. After another minute, Peridot screeched, she Literally had jumped from the back of the couch and tackled you down, causing you to hit your head,which hurt like hell.

"ow.."

"OH MY STARS!!! Y/N, YOUR OUR NEW ROOMMATE!?!" She exclaimed while pressing down on you. She was sitting on your stomach which took some breath out of you.

"Ye....Yeah" you stuttered out, still nervous.

"THIS IS GREAT, NOW WE CAN HANG OUT LIKE OLD TIMES!!"

"Old Times?"

You both looked at the Tanned girl who looked confused at the scene that was playing out. She especially managed this give you a dirt look. You swallowed worried of what this girl was capable of, and hopefully it isn't something that involves killing you. Peridot, Obviously to the glare jumped off you grinning,

"This is Y/N! I met them in freshman year, but they moved away in Sophomore year," You stood up slowly only to be punched in the arm,"AND WHAT GIVES, YOU STOPPED TEXTING ME!!" Peridot pouted angry, I chuckled nervously rubbing my arm.

"Ge...Geez, you have changed alot." You smiled at her, you instantly felt the glare of the tanned girl.

"Yes. A month after you left, Lazuli came into town! We hated each other at first but soon we started hanging out. I then changed."

"Lazuli?"

"Oh! I'm sorry, Y/n this is Lapis, Lapis, Y/N"

"H...Hi, nice to...nice to meet you!" You said walking over and holding your hand out. Lapis looked at your hand then you, our eyes locked as she gripped your hand tightly. You had to bite your tongue hard from the pain.
'GEEZ, WHAT DOES THIS GIRL HAVE AGAINST ME'

"Same."

"WE ARE GONNA HAVE THE BEST YEAR, ROOMIES!"

Peridot came and hugged you both together grinning. You were even closer to the glaring gem. You hoped this hug would end.

---------
First chap down
Man I was motivated.