America....again 3

Start from the beginning

"Now come here." Hoseok motioned him over. Ji Sung walked over slowly, head down and lip in his teeth.

"Over my lap." Hoseok patted his lap twice. Ji Sung nodded and slowly bent over his lap, already gripping Hoseoks Loose Jeans in his small fist.

Hoseok pulled down his pants and underwear, showing off his pale booty. 😎

Ji Sung closed his eyes.
"Count Ji-Ji." Hoseok brought his hand down hard, slapping sound filling the room.
"O-one." Ji Sung had tearsin his eyes.

Slap!

"Ang..t-two!" Ji Sung let the tears fall.

Slap!

"T-three!"

Slap! Slap! Slap!

"Aang..F-four...fi-ve...s-six! I-im sorry Hyung!" Hoseok shook his head.
"You can't day sorry now, we already started."

Slap slap

"Se-even! E-eight! Nine...Hyung!"

SLAP!!!

Ji Sung screamed, jerking forward and panting, tears dripping down his cheeks.
He whimpered as he was sat up in Hoseoks lap.

"Did you learn your lesson?" Haoeok asked softly
Ji Sung nodded and shoved his face into Hoseoks shoulder, prince area feeling weird.

"Oh, baby your hard." Hoseok pointed out, lightly touching the small bulge in Ji Sung's pants.

"A-ah! Don't t-touch!" Ji Sung slapped his hand away. This always happens after spankings.

"Do you want Yoongi or someone else?"
"U-uh....Y-yoongi Hyung." Hoseok laid Ji Sung on the bed, ruffling his hair and kissimg his head before leaving.

Not ever 3 minutes later Yoongi was in here, attacking his nipnips and stroking his prince parts.

"A-ang! Aaaah Hyung~!" Ji Sung squirmd under him, gripping the need sheets and shaking his head.

"Ji Sung.....I want you. Your 18 now. I think we can do it." Yoongi kissed his neck.

"You mean the D-Dirty thing that Jin-hyung and Namjoon-hyung do?"
Yoongi nodded.
"And Tae-hyung and Hoseok-hyung?"
Yoongi nodded again.

"O-okay. I wanna try too!" Ji Sung snuggled his face into Yoongi's shoulder. Yoongi sighed in releif.

"Ji Sung, I want you now. Your already wet enough." Yoongi mumbled, moaning lightly when his dick touched Ji Sungs thigh.

"So what you need hung. I won't mind.' Ji Sung spread his arms open with a smile.

Yoongi smiled back before taking off his own pants, throwing them off somewhere in the large room.

He lubed himself up with his own pre-cum, moaning  as quietly as he could.

"Hyung....hung hurry!" Ji Sung was stroking himself, moaning loudly.

Yoongi smirked before putting his top at his entrance.

Ji Sung took deep breaths, Yoongi petted his hair as he did so.
"A-are out ready?' Yoongi asked shyly.

Ji Sung nodded with a small noise.
Yoongi ever so slightly pushed in and Ji Sung screamed, hitting Yoongi's chest.
"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Should I stop?" Yoongi was about to pull away, but Ji held his hips in place.

"K-keeo going..... please." Ji Sung pushed himself down and pulled Yoongi towards his slowly.

Tears were streaming down his cheeks but he kept going. "Ji Sungie your gonna hurt yourself! Let me pull out!" Yoongi panicked slightly.