America....again 3

Start from the beginning

Ji Sung was sat in between Jungkook and Jimin at the very back row. He was kicking and pushing at Hoseoks chair, causeing it to push Hoseok forward. And it annoyed him.

Hoseok turned in his seat. "Stop it." Hoseok said sternly. Ji Sung just stuck his toungue out and kicked the seat harder, knocking the phone out of Hoseoks hand.

"Hey! Don't make me repeat myself young man!" Hoseok said.
Ji Sung crossed his arms and looked away.

Hoseok sighed and sat back in his seat normally. Only for it to be kicked again.

"Ji Sung!!" Hoseok whipped around again. Ji Sung blew Raspberry's and kicked again.

Luckily they made it to the building, sowhen they got out, Haoeok scolded the young boy.

"You do what your Hyung tells you to do, do you understand?!" Hoseok gripped his shoulders. Ji Sung pretended he didn't hear him and looked anywhere but him.

"Look at me." Hoseok gripped his chin.
"Don't make me give you a spanking. Do you want that?" Ji Sung shook his head.

He hated spankings! Especially Hoseoks! He really goes too far sometimes.

They made it inside rgiht on time, being seated on a blue mat on the ground.

Namjoon was handed papers with questions on them.

"Hello my name is RapMon, and I'm the leader of the group!" Namjoon waved at the camera.

"Hello! I'm your Hope! I'm your Angel! J-Hope!" Hoseok waved cutley at the camera.

"Hello, my name is Jimin!"
"Hello, i am V!'
"I am Jungkook."
"Hello, my name is Jin." Jin said tiredly.

They were soon handed puppies and they couldn't stop laughing.
Namjoon asked the first question and answered.

Ji Sung was not in little space anymore, but he was having a mood swings. He was really sad for some reason.

He leaned onto Taehyung, staring off into space. Taehyung ran his hair through his soft hair, already knowing how he felt. This always happens after tantrums. He was always confused and dazed, like after his seizures.

A puppy stumbled over to Ji Sung, crawling on to his lap and licking his cheek.
Ji Sung giggled and gently grabbed the puppy, bringing him or her tohis face and booking their noses together.

Ji Sung snuggled the puppy to his chest, giggling whenever it made a funny noise.

The puppy, he called it Cracker, wiggled out of his grip, joining the other puppies in the middle of the semi circle the boys made.

Ji Sung watched as one of them peed, The others making surprised noises.

"Ji Sungie, this question is for you." Namjoon sounded uneasy, not really liking the question on the strip of paper.

"Um....Mr. BunniBoo says " Ji Sung, why are you in BTS? What is your told if you have no talent?"" Namjoon stilled and looked at Ji Sung, who was now fuming.

"Are you serious?!" Ji Sung slapped his hand on the ground, scaring some of the puppies.

"Ji Sung calm down. You don't have to answer if you don't want to." Jimin said calmly.

"Okay!" Suddenly, Ji Sungs mood changed so quickly. The others sighed in releif.

After the interview, Hoseok dragged Ji To his room.

"Hyung what's going on?" Ji Sung asked nervously.

"While you were Little you were very disrespectful. At the interview I was thinking about you punishment, and sense you didn't stop the first time told you to, I'm just going to get your punishment over with." Hoseok explained as he closed the door and sat in the bed.