Pretty depressing

Tears were streaming down my face as my hand that held my phone tightened. "God dammit." I yelled out in the school restroom slamming my fist against the walls. "I can't take this," I screamed "it's useless, why help me." I had just gotten off the phone with a friend. She was concerned for my safety everyone was, except me. I hated myself my pig noses, the freckles that were spread across my cheeks, the dull lifeless stones that replaced the shining gems I used to have years ago, the bags that people would ask 'why do you always have those bags?' My long dark black hair which dubbed me 'the girl from the ring.' My parents who I had to run from. Which left me spend nights at friends houses or even in the dam parking lot just so that I wouldn't have constant bruises all over my body. The scars that covered my thighs and wrist which helped me in the past relieve stress and anxiety.
I'm done. I'm done living, I'm done hiding, I'm done faking my emotions that told people ' I'm fine nothing's wrong with me.' I'm done with everything.
I rested my head on my hands crying out. What's the use even crying out if it won't help. Thoughts swarm through my head. I could use pills, but that's a long pain full process. A hanging yea a hanging, wait no I have to snap my neck if I don't do it right things could go terribly wrong. I thought for a few my seconds. I should just jump. The gym roof was tall enough to just jump and go 'splat'. I got up remembering my way to the gym. It was cold outside. A winter Breeze. The moon was out. A large big moon that illuminated the ground below. What a lovely night. I grew closer to the gym. There was a ladder just on the side of the gym for any janitor who needed to clean the roof for. It was easy access for a suicidal maniacs like me.
I climbed up the long metal ladder that was cold to the point where my fingers could fall off. The roof was dirty showing no one has been up here for awhile. I stood at the edge of the building thinking for a moment. "Kinda knew things were gonna happen like this." The voice in my head spoke out. "Is that so." I said dully turning my head to see a black shadow that formed a human except for the horns that suck out of its head and the long tail near its bum. "Yea I had a few predictions of how it would go down, but I guess you choose the typical way." The shadow sighed out in disappointment. "That's because I was nothing special. I was nothing from the start, a mistake my parents brought to the world." I said looking down the gym wall. "Well I guess I'll see you in hell?" The Shadow asked. I guess so." I said back putting my foot forward on the very edge. "What a why to go." I said before pulling myself up on the edge. "Yea thousands of people do this," the shadow said as the blackness around the body vanished revealing his true demon inside. I took a look before closing my eyes and leaded forward. The wind rushed passed my body. I knew my end was near and nothing could change it now.
The last things the demon said to me before I jumped where
"Jumping is a pretty depressing way to go though."