2 | Tricks & Illusions

Start from the beginning

"Nothing again? You know normal people would tremble in fear by now. Why not you?!" Clayton asked.

"It doesn't work before, why would it work the second time? Come on, guys! Be creative." I smirked when the school bell rang, telling me that I have won the challenge.

"Damn it, Clayton! Now we have to take the quiz!" Yelled Wyatt Hayden, from Hayden Publishing Company. It's quite a prominent name since his family owned the biggest mass media company in the country.

The teachers weren't lying when they said that all of the students here in the Special Class came from such family.

"It doesn't matter. We could just skip the quiz. Why would we even bother to attend when it doesn't benefit us." The guys finally release me when Hinako gave them their order.

I did think they might think that way. That's why I came prepared!

"Oh, I wouldn't skip if I were you." I smiled before I turned on the television that attached at the back classroom wall with a remote.

I've been taking pictures of their horrendous attempt to scare me all day long. I even have proof that they used their power to harass a poor teacher like me. Their reaction was priceless.

"If you tried to skip even a single test that I give, your family will suffer the consequences. What would the media do when they get their hands on these pictures?" I smirked.

They think they could get away from my grip? Think again!

"Also, next week quiz will be a competency test. I would like to know just how stupid you all are." I may sound harsh but these kids need to know who's the boss when they're inside this school.

"Don't worry. It won't be too hard for you brainless boys and girls. It's just a standard question consist of every subject. From there, I will have the basic knowledge of your academic tendency." I smiled.

"You're dismissed. Remember boys and girls, if you even skip a day from my class without any legit excuse, you'll be given warnings from me. If you have more than 3 warnings, I'll be coming to your home, tell your parents all the things you've done in school even though you haven't done anything." I watched as they cleaned their desk and leave the classroom.

I legit just threatened them. But still, they should know that I'm doing is for their own good.

When the last student left the classroom, I decided to stay back for a little while and examined every inch of the classroom. I'm sure they leave something under their desk.

Bingo!

This way I can have a slight knowledge of how they truly are. It's important to get into such thick skull.

Interesting. I should take pictures of these embarrassing secrets.

***

"Sasha ... I received multiple complains from your students. They said that you threatening them, what's that all about?" My mother asked as she parked her car at the school parking lot.

That was yesterday news and they really told the headmistress about it? How dumb can they be?

"It's all just my plan to make sure they get the education they need. Don't worry mom, I know what I'm doing." I opened the door and walked out from her car.

Before I could walk away from her car, she grabbed my hand and forced me to face her.

"Geez Sasha! You're a teacher now, image is everything for a teacher, remember that." Did she just fix my clothes?! In front of all these students?!