2 | Tricks & Illusions

Start from the beginning

I sighed heavily before noticing something weird happening on my class line. What are they trying to do with a .... plastic bag?

Clayton noticed me but he only smirked when we came eye to eye. He winked before dropping the plastic bag on the floor, resulting in series of screams coming from the other students.

The headmistress turns her attention to me, telling me to handle this matter into my own hands since the other teachers were busy handling the students.

I was surprised when a slithering snake came up to my right leg

I was surprised when a slithering snake came up to my right leg. A snake? For real? I bend down and carefully grabbed the snake by the head and let it wrapped itself around my hand.

"Got it," I announced as I showed the students that I manage to capture the snake.

"I'm sorry. Seems like my students are eager with today's subject that they even brought a live animal to the school assembly." I lied.

"For real teach? Snakes doesn't scare you?" Clayton asked me when I showed him the snake around my arm.

"Nope. You have until 3 PM to beat me. This is nothing, boys." I said before the headmistress continues with the assembly.

This will be a very long day for me.

***

It's almost 3 o'clock.

They've tried many, many ways to find my fear but somehow, it all backfired. Instead of scaring me, they scared themselves!

What kind of prank is this?

Are they trying to be a comedian?

Spiders, snakes, even scorpions! I don't know how they manage to catch it but still, they tried to scare me but failed, miserably! I sat on the chair in front of my desk while crossing my hands, facing them all with a smile.

"Is that all you have? Come on people, the clocks ticking. You have 20 minutes before the school bell ring." If it does, I win and they all have to take the quiz.

This is such an easy challenge for me.

"Not quite." Said Hinako, the daughter of the notorious yakuza.

When she snapped her fingers, a group of 'scary' man entered the classroom and grabbed me by the arm. One of them aimed their gun at me while the other students stood from their seat just to see if I'm trembling in fear.

Honestly, they tried this a couple of times today, they still thought that this little action will make me trembling in fear?

Oh please! I've been in a worse situation before.

"Is this how you guys ask a lady for a time together? How bold. It's not my style but, I'm sure there's other woman who loves to be treated this way. I'm not into bondage. Don't misunderstand me just because of my tattoos." I smiled at the man who aimed his gun at me.