Chapter 2

A/N: I’m sorry for all the dialogue! I just think its necessary [: k?

Chapter 2:

 Caden P.O.V

So we finally made it to the mall after about 30 minutes of foot traffic. That’s one thing I hate about New York City. There’s always traffic no matter what, whether you’re on foot or in a car.

“Earth to Caden. Are you coming?” She said a few feet in front of me.

“Huh? Oh yeah! Sorry Liv.”

“It’s cool. So where shall we go first?” Olivia said while locking her arm with mine.

“Hmm… how ‘bout Forever 21?” I suggested.

“Great idea, so are you ready to go…” Liv started off.

“SHOPPING!” We both squealed like they do in the movie white chicks. (A/N: If you haven’t seen that movie you really need to!)

As we made our way to Forever 21, we we’re talking with an occasional, “Oh my, he’s cute.”  That was when I saw him. Light brown hair (kind of bieberish), with light green/hazel eyes… wait! Why is he walking over here?! Oh god! He’s going to tell me to stop staring. My tiny panic attack was interrupted by my best friend speaking up.

“Why is Mr. Cutie walking towards us?”

“How would I kno-” I whispered to her.

“So you like what you see?” Mystery boy said to me.

“Ex... excuse me?” I choked out.

“Nothing. Sorry. I’m Trevor by the way.” He said flashing me a beautiful smile.

“Cute name, cute boy.” I flirted back.

“And does this pretty girl have a name?” He asked me.

“Caden.” I simply said.

“Cute name, cute girl.” He said, mimicking me.

“I just met you and you’re already making fun of me?” I asked playfully.

“I only kid.” We we’re just looking at each other, when we we’re interrupted by a cough.

“Oh sorry! Trevor this is my friend Olivia. Olivia this is Trevor.”

“Well you’re probably going to hate me when I say this but Caden and I we’re supposed to be shopping so… I’m going to have to steal her away.” Liv said, beginning to drag me away.

“Oh ok then. Have fun I guess.” Trevor said with a hint of disappointment flashing through his eyes.