Chapter 3

A/N: The boys are performing at the olympics closing ceremony today!!! i like 3 1/2 hours!!!! :D

Chapter 3:

Caden P.O.V

Today is the day I’m meeting One Direction. In two hours to be exact. I looked at my clock and notice it was only 8:30 a.m. We had to meet them at 11:00 and I could really use the extra sleep. Why did I have to wake up so early to meet them? Olivia and I had gotten back so late last night. Come to think of it I don’t really know why. Anyways I’m pretty sure that in about 5 seconds Liv’ll come busting in my room telling me to get ready. 5, 4, 3, 2, -

“Caden! Get ready!” And I was off by a second. I really should lock my door.

I ran off to the shower before Liv could cal it. When I was done I decided to wear blue short shorts (but not too short) and an off the shoulder top. To finish off I let my hair down naturally and put on my white converse. As I walked out my room I sat in the living room for about and hour waiting for Liv to get ready. I passed time by watching one of my favorite shows, Psych! She finally walked out of her room looking gorgeous as ever. She was wearing a floral crop top with black high waisted shorts. Her hair was curled to perfection. She finished it off with black toms. She looked absolutely stunning.

“My god Liv, you finally took your mask off!” I said teasingly.

“ Ha ha. Very funny.” She said whilst sticking her tongue out.

“No but seriously, you look amazing!” 

“Aw thanks Cady.” She said while hugging me. She would.

We soon walked; well I walked while Olivia ran out the door.

Harry P.O.V

“When are the two contest winners coming?” I asked for about the tenth time.

“At 11 Haz. Just be patient mate.” Liam said.

To be honest I wasn’t really glad about meeting the girls. Surprising hearing that from Harry Styles right? True. It’s just that every time we have these contests, mega fans win. We wouldn’t be here without them but I would love to be able to chat up a regular girl. The girls tend to faint, cry, and squeal, which I hate. I still love the fans to bits though.

“The girls’ll be here in five minutes.” Zayn informed us while, once again checking himself in the mirror. That was one thing about Zayn I always wondered about. He could never pass a reflective surface without looking in it. Strange boy, that one.

“Best behavior boys… and Harry don’t take away their innocence.” Liam said while smirking at me.

“Hey! He has me!” Louis protested. Ha-ha Louis protested…

“Of course boo!” I yelled while hugging my best friend. He then began to caress my curls, quite soothing if I say so myself.

“I’m hungry.” Niall said while sighing loudly. Niall was always hungry for some odd, odd reason. No one bothered to respond because we we’re used to him saying this all the time. 

Just two more minutes ‘til they arrive.

Caden P.O.V

After sneaking through the back entrance of the hotel, we had reached the floor One Direction was on. We had to go through the back so we wouldn’t be killed by the mass amount of fans outside the front lobby.

In about 2 minutes, my obsessed friend will be able to meet her obsession! Oh, sadly I once again am going to state that I don’t like One Direction, yet I still have to meet them. Yay me! Look! We’ve reached their hotel suite.