after i was done, I pulled myself as i was looking at the lockers, looking bad but entertaining for me. If i hadn't mention, I love Art. When i was young, my dad's was professional at Arts. He would bring me to Riverdale every month to show case his works to other people. His Paintings were phenomenal, till one day he told me that i would come him one day. And now I'm following his footsteps.

My mother didn't like the way I interact with Art. She was into Classic art, like Mona Lisa and those other royal paintings, I'm into Graffiti. My dad, would just go with anything. his very inspirational quote i remember at the gallery.

He told the people that, "Everything is Art." Many people worshiped his Paintings. some people go envy of him, A professor of one of the best Art Universities in the world ask him to go along with him for Show case all of his work. But my dad refuse to start his Art Career, He's rather take his kids taking the offer.

My dad was supportive, but when i grew older. We stopped visiting Riverdale, He had a lot of things in his mind, and i made things more worse for him. Skipping class, doing drugs, Not focusing on my academics. I was a completely a disappointment to the family, to the point where my parents doesn't trust me anymore. Except for my Sister, Taylor.

I heard a siren, as i saw Red and blue lights shining outside. The cops were here.

I crouch down leaving the duffel bag, and head out the back door, as i head to the side. i was already front of the parking lot. the Police cars were there, just near were the entrance doors were. Thank god they haven't seen my bike. I was so stupid enough to put them on the ground, which i should hide it in the first place.

I crouch down, quickly grabbing my bike, heading out of the Campus.

It was 1 in the morning, i made back to my house. I climbed up to sides, as i slide up my windows and stepped in inside my room, sliding the windows quietly. I sighed out of relief, "Another break-in Marquez?" A young Female voice, spoke out of dark. which made me jump. the lamp turned on, It was my sister. thankfully it wasn't my mother. She'd probably yell at me.

"It's just you," almost had a mini heart attack, trying to make me calm. "Taylor-" she cut me off

"I can't-" she said, as i shrugged "why not?" I quirked my eyebrows

"I can't do this anymore Theo.." her voice was crack, as i looked into her eyes. she was almost about to tear. "Taylor?" i continued, "What's wrong?" I wiped her tears with my thumb, as she kept crying silently.

"Every s-since dad died, I always stuck up with you," as she pulled herself back, "And i can't keep doing this!" she whispered, not making noises. "Not without mom knowing"

"then don't Taylor," i said shaking my head "I don't know why would you even do that for me anyways?"

She stopped crying, as she looked at me, tears were still dropped from her face. "You really don't know why theo?" she quirked her eyebrows.

"Is because I love you.."

"I love my brother.."

"I miss my older brother.."

I was speechless, I haven't heard that word since my father died. I hesitate when i say it back. I'm just not really good at admitting it.

Love is a Strong word. I say it when i mean it.

"Taylor..."

"I-I'm still your brother," i said

"are you sure about that?" she started wiping her tears as her voice was still cracking

"My brother doesn't go to another school from another breaking rules,"

"Taylor-" she cut me off

"Forget it, see you in the morning Marquez," she avoided looking at me as she close the door behind her leaving me alone by myself in my room.