Sophie and Fitz

Worry was building up in Sophie's mind like a dam, with the water being the worry. Cognate exercises in Telepathy class. Tiergan chose the worst day to have them do it. Sophie had just had to clean Verdi's teeth, and wrestle the verminion. What would Fitz think of her? She probably looked like she had another brush with death that morning. She was not in a very good mood. Sophie stomped up to the doors leading to the silver towers, grabbed a too-long silver cape, and fastened it- stabbing herself with the pin.

"You little freaking pin. I hate you." Sophie spewed with hatred and anger. She wouldn't want to go all 'angry Sophie mode' on Fitz.

"Uhhh- Sophie. Are you okay?" Sophie whipped around and stared into the ice blue eyes of none other than the amazing, awesome, handsome Keefe. "You're anger and nervousness is... strong. I could feel it from across there." Keefe said, pointing across the green grass. Sophie had to squint to see across the lawn.

"Great, just what I needed. Another smart*** to make me late."

"Woaaah... mrs. Grumpy pants. Calm down. No need for," he waved his hands in a swirly, pointy motion," that mess."

"Oh my goodness Keefe. You know what I just realized?"

"What?" Keefe asked, dumbfounded and clearly confused.

"I'm not ditching." Sophie stalked off inside the doors and slammed them, rushing up the endless stairs so Keefe wouldn't follow.

When she reached the door, it creaked open. "Hey, Sophie." Fitz said softly from the overstuffed chairs.

"What is so good about it?" Sophie said callously in a deep, gruff voice.

"What's wrong?" Came a voice from the corner. Tiergan.

"Oh, nothing!!" Sophie mocked them sarcastically. Fitz gave her a look that shouted, 'don't mess with this one!' His eyes were made of pure fear and concern. "Oh, stop with the concern." Sophie stated."

Fitz put his hands up, cowering beneath her short, but mean demeanor.  He shot Tiergan a glance that shouted 'WHAT HAPPENED!!'

Tiergan ignored it, trying to move around this situation. Sophie plopped down on the chairs, making the chairs sound like they were groaning. "Trust exercise." Tiergan clapped his hands like an elementary school teacher.

He handed each of them a book (which Fitz thought looked more like a pamphlet). Sophie groaned inwardly. Work. She already smelled awful and looked awful, she didn't know if she could do anymore work. She could still feel Verdi's T-Rex drool slowly dropping down her back.

"Sophie!" A loud voice interrupted her thoughts, droning so loud, she cringed. Her hands went up to her head as If that could help her keep him out. "Sophie you blocked me."

"I know." She said triumphantly.

Fitz looked down at her red lips, and her flushed cheeks. She just looked so... irresistible. "Tiergan, could you excuse us for a second."

Tiergan shrug-nodded.

Fitz grabbed Sophie by the hands and pulled her into the hall. "Sophie, I know something is wrong."

"I'm sorry Fitz I-----" she was cut off by Fitz coming forward to kiss her.

His finger grazed her jawline and his hand ran through her shiny blonde hair. His lips felt warm against hers, and they kissed like it was the air they breathed. Her hands went to his neck and wrapped around him. They fell to the floor, and she sat on his lap like a little child talking to Santa Clause. It fueled Sophie in a way she never thought it would.

Sophie slowly pulled apart, not wanting the moment to ever end. "I love you." She whispered.

Someone came walking around the corner. Keefe. He stared at them a second then turned away like he was going to cry.

"Keefe--" Sophie started.

He put his hand up and turned towards them. "I guess Biana won the bet." He said casually.
-----

Sorry for the long one. I didn't want to end on an "I love you" so I added the Keefe part to add humor.

Please let me know how I could change it to make it better or let me know if I suck and should stop writing.

----- (P.S. if y'all don't comment I think I shouldn't keep writing cause it's not interesting enough. Just let me know if it's not.)