I go to the bathroom handling my nightly hygiene then go back to my room and go to sleep.

Morning

I got out of bed to see that it is already 10:00. I jumped out of bed and hurried to the bathroom and started up my shower.

I got in the shower for about 20 minutes getting everything. Then I got out and moisturized. Brushed my teeth and put on some clothes, put on a little makeup to cover up my bruises from the other night arguments.

"Here take a picture" I handed my phone to Day so she could take a picture of my outfit. I posed as she took the picture and turned it to me so that I could see it.

 I posed as she took the picture and turned it to me so that I could see it

"Damn bitch u look good as" Bae walked in with a bowl of Ice cream.

"Thinks sis" I grabbed my bag and headed out to the garage.

"Where you going"

"To the trap"

"I'm going too," Bae said getting into the driver's side of the car. I got into the passenger's side.

Trap

"You're late" G said as I walked into his office.

"So I'm here aren't I what u want" I looked over at him. He was a little red.

"Here count this" he handed me 2 big bags of money.

"Don't you already have someone to count this"

"Ya but I'm asking u to do it" I started counting the money and when I get halfway through it he asks me " Why u wearing makeup"

"Huh," I said confused.

"You never wore it before so why u wearing it now" he lifted my face up his fingers. "Take it off"

"What no" I slapped his hand away.

He grabbed both my hands and licked his finger and wiped my face with it. "Stop God"

"You let this nigga beat on u" he looked at me with disbelief. I tilted my head to the side and bit my lip letting tears fall out my eyes. "Naw I don't want to hear that shit now"

"What does it matter to you anyway" I wiped my tears and went back to counting the money.

"Tf you talking about what it matters to me" he paused looking at me. "That's it your moving yo ass back in with me and u leaving that Nigga alone unless you want him dead"