Part 1

Hey I'm Mary, and this is my first Merlin story, there are grammatical errors, and this story is very cheesy, and this is NOT a merther, this is about their bromance, not their romance! And I will be making up some random things for the sake of the story!
********************************************

3rd person point of view:
The knights, aurther, and and Merlin were traveling along a trail, it was about 7 o clock. They decided to stop for camp,"Merlin, start a fire, and make some stew!" Aurther yelled at Merlin who was about 13 feet away," yes your pratty ness!"Merlin yelled back with an emotionless face. "Oh shut it" aurther sneered back, wile Gawain, Perceval, Leon, and Elyon were failing miserably at hiding their giggle-like chuckles.

Magical time skip

"Alright, fire is made, horses are unpacked, and stew is made!" Merlin yelled, but no-one was listening. They were in the middle of a bragging contest. Then Gawain yelled,"Hey Merlin! You must have SOME scars, I mean your the prince's servant" if only he knew "nope, I'm just a manservant, I don't live a very exciting life" "oh really"he started "then lift up your shirt" "NO!" Merlin responded, a little too quickly, I might add, it was a natural reaction to him to refuse. Back home In elador he would have to hide some injuries from his mother, and even now, years later it was still his natural reaction. Aurther finally seemed to catch on that he was hiding something, so about 4 seconds later, he said "Merlin...lift up your shirt"